Status
Not open for further replies.

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi there! My suggestion is basically to change the tracker of the network bans, it's kinda unfair to get permanently banned for the first ban, so I would like to see a fair tracker because there a people who learned from their mistake after time, the tracker could be following this.

Doxing/DDos 90 days ( 3 months) ban -> 177 days ( 6 months) ban -> if the user didn't learn from their mistake, their ban Should permanently.

Fake Evidence 177 days ( 6 months) ban -> permanently.

Harassment/bullying/stalking 30 days ( 1 month ) ban -> 90 days ( 3 months) ban -> 177 days ( 6 months) ban -> if the user didn't learn from their mistake, their ban Should permanently.

That's my opinions about network bans because there some people are learning from their mistakes, and give permissions to Senior Moderators to check it, it will give the reports faster answer more than just admin.
when I do say senior moderators, that's I mean the senior moderators who are enough mature.

Thanks for reading my suggestion.

• Angry
Reactions: Wave Master7S

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
There are massive reasons to why we network ban players and keep them that way. Like, why should we give players who want to harm other community members chances who were harming others through inappropriate ways, doxing etc.?
Because everyone worths a second chance, honestly I know it's bad because I have already got that, but CubeCraft could a second. because anyone may change.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Because everyone worths a second chance, honestly I know it's bad because I have already got that, but CubeCraft could a second. because anyone may change.
That doesn't apply to some people. Regardless, they shouldn't be given another chance as chances are what if they go back to their own ways? + It may look bad on us if we allow "bad" people back onto the server after permanently/network banning them from the entire network. And the whole point of these network bans is to keep the entire community safe. Simply allowing second or even third chances ruins that entire point.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
There are only a few things that result in an instant network ban. Most of things you get multiple warnings/mutes/bans before you get perma banned/muted. If someone gets to that point, they are probably just trying to be annoying and there is no reason to unmute/ban them.

This is a no from me, sorry.
Thanks,
Owl

• Love
Reactions: zBune and Am4er

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
That doesn't apply to some people. Regardless, they shouldn't be given another chance as chances are what if they go back to their own ways? + It may look bad on us if we allow "bad" people back onto the server after permanently/network banning them from the entire network. And the whole point of these network bans is to keep the entire community safe. Simply allowing second or even third chances ruins that entire point.
Well, If Imma going to show you, there a so much of people who getting bully/Dox, etc. from people maybe you know them, there a people are in translation team doing that but they're keeping doing that in the server are not belongs on the CubeCraft, 1.9 is toxic Community.

Reactions: zBune

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
Just picture this; a staff member sees a guy flying in a lobby, after their ban ends a staff member sees them doing it again. They are now permanently banned for flying in a lobby (which is obviously warranted since its cheating) but then an actual “hacker” so to speak, doxxes the entire lobby, and they get banned for three months. This is why network bans are permanent because they given out in the most severe offenses.

Reactions: Mea_08

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Just picture this; a staff member sees a guy flying in a lobby, after their ban ends a staff member sees them doing it again. They are now permanently banned for flying in a lobby (which is obviously warranted since its cheating) but then an actual “hacker” so to speak, doxxes the entire lobby, and they get banned for three months. This is why network bans are permanent because they given out in the most severe offenses.
Well, you don't know anything about this community, half of the people are toxic, you can't find a good person, who isn't toxic he/she scared to get ban no more, to be honest.
but you can think if you're someone of them and you got a network ban for Doxing.. after 3 months or more, you have changed, do you think that's your worth second chance?
Not everyone is not bad people or they will not change, people are different.
There some people for an example, Just punish them for 6 months, they will regret and change a lot of themselves.

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
Well, you don't know anything about this community, half of the people are toxic, you can't find a good person, who isn't toxic he/she scared to get ban no more, to be honest.
but you can think if you're someone of them and you got a network ban for Doxing.. after 3 months or more, you have changed, do you think that's your worth second chance?
There some people for an example, Just punish them for 6 months, they will regret and change a lot of themselves.
Yes this community might have its toxic side, however toxicity isn’t punishable in and of itself however doxxing people is unacceptable and not people we want on the network.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Well, If Imma going to show you, there a so much of people who getting bully/Dox, etc. from people maybe you know them, there a people are in translation team doing that but they're keeping doing that in the server are not belongs on the CubeCraft, 1.9 is toxic Community.
My argument still stands. "And the whole point of these network bans is to keep the entire community safe. Simply allowing second or even third chances ruins that entire point."

If we are going to simply allow those who harass players massively or those who dox our community members have another chance on the server, then are we really protecting our users or are we just letting them get away with it them knowing that they have multiple chances?

Reactions: Mea_08 and Am4er

Smoothlyy

Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2019
USA

No, because doxing and ddosing is illegal and considered a serious crime in many countries. Cubecraft is actually being very lenient with punishment for doxing/ddosing because I believe in most cases they don't press charges on people for committing these crimes.

Reactions: SpringWarz

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes this community might have its toxic side, however toxicity isn’t punishable in and of itself however doxxing people is unacceptable and not people we want on the network.
There some people have doxed some of the people and they got unban, So as I got CubeCraft a second chance, if you wanna know names who was network banned and got unban, I can tell you easily, so CubeCraft gives second chance but if there a time for the ban, it could be more clear for the banned when he will get unban.

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
No, because doxing and ddosing is illegal and considered a serious crime in many countries. Cubecraft is actually being very lenient with punishment for doxing/ddosing because I believe in most cases they don't press charges on people for committing these crimes.
Possibly in some cases

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
There some people have doxed some of the people and they got unban, So as I got CubeCraft a second chance, if you wanna know names who was network banned and got unban, I can tell you easily, so CubeCraft gives second chance but if there a time for the ban, it could be more clear for the banned when he will get unban.
That doesn't apply though to most cases. Chances are there reasons behind those unbans that you don't know.

Reactions: Am4er

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
That doesn't apply though to most cases. Chances are there reasons behind those unbans that you don't know.
Not really, I know the reason myself why the player got unban, because I have reported him for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom