Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Flightair

Apr 19, 2019
I'm cutting right to the chase.

Too many players are taking advantage of the strength, yet inexpensiveness, of wither skeletons.

They are difficult to defend against and opposing players send huge swarms of them. It rushes the gameplay and pretty much finishes off the game, because whoever sends a rush of wither skeletons first usually ends up winning.

They should either be nerfed or made more expensive.

Right now, more and more players are waking up to this loophole and are taking advantage of it. It ruins the gameplay for many who are looking for a long, rigorous game.

Snivy Films

Jun 3, 2016
[Location Unknown]
It very well does, and I am fully for getting these Skeles nerfed in someway, and I am fully agaisnt sending Skeles in general, The only reliable way to kill Wither Skeletons early is having Scouerer towers, and maybe some Archers

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom