Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Flightair

Member
Apr 19, 2019
2
7
4
24
I'm cutting right to the chase.

Too many players are taking advantage of the strength, yet inexpensiveness, of wither skeletons.

They are difficult to defend against and opposing players send huge swarms of them. It rushes the gameplay and pretty much finishes off the game, because whoever sends a rush of wither skeletons first usually ends up winning.

They should either be nerfed or made more expensive.

Right now, more and more players are waking up to this loophole and are taking advantage of it. It ruins the gameplay for many who are looking for a long, rigorous game.
 

Snivy Films

Well-Known Member
Jun 3, 2016
163
156
119
[Location Unknown]
It very well does, and I am fully for getting these Skeles nerfed in someway, and I am fully agaisnt sending Skeles in general, The only reliable way to kill Wither Skeletons early is having Scouerer towers, and maybe some Archers
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom