Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
Wall builders are incredibly underrated. For 6 iron you can place a giant wall that cant be broken for a few seconds (build animation) and these are incredibly easy to make late-game. Several trolls have spammed wall builders in my games just to drag it out until I have to leave for schedule reasons.

I know people are going to say "git gud" and stuff like that, but the problem is there is no counter to it. We all know once you have several armor sets PvP becomes next-to-impossible unless your opponent makes a REALLY bad mistake, which rarely happens. Bow combat or "bowspamming" also doesnt work because there are blocks everywhere from the walls blocking void access. TNT cannot break the walls fast enough to make a difference.

I suggest wall builders be given a 5 sec cooldown, or people will continue to use this tactic to intentionally refrain from combat. Thank you <3

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I don't agree, as it's very fun to spam wall builders around, and if you abuse them enough, you can actually suffocate your enemies. Another usage is in maps like Rome, where you can get attacked by many players at the same time - wall builders can keep some of them busy and make the fight easier for you. Sorry, but it's a "no" from me!

LightsOff_

Novice Member
Sep 6, 2020
Antartica
I don't agree since this isn't a problem for me. I rarely come against people who even use this and the games I play are really quick since I rush everyone. This is also really helpfull for clutches on big maps and nerfing this would just take the whole purpose away.

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
I don't agree cus i like the wall builders but i don't really use them

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I swear every time a new strategy is found, you'll find someone who will write a thread to nerf it because they died to it.

A good counter is to get a 25/40 diamond pick and then get good at hotkeying and you can destroy the wall almost instantly.

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
I swear every time a new strategy is found, you'll find someone who will write a thread to nerf it because they died to it.

A good counter is to get a 25/40 diamond pick and then get good at hotkeying and you can destroy the wall almost instantly.

You cant break the walls mid-build. It will glitch out, and the player you are fighting will continue to be able to escape. Im fine with the strat, but too many players just troll with it.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
You cant break the walls mid-build. It will glitch out, and the player you are fighting will continue to be able to escape. Im fine with the strat, but too many players just troll with it.
Some of blocks place instantly, and then the rest of the blocks build. Just break the blocks that were placed first.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom