Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
you read the title. Some may not agree, some may. But I really would like this nerfed, maybe nerf it to 1 pot but make it longer. I find it quite annoying, your playing in large open maps and someone with a scout kit comes from behind and kills you. It's just really annoying. And the fact that you cant outrun them too. But before someone says ''oh wait why don't you build?'' Read my post carefully
kthxbye

hi ;0

Last edited:

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
Reducing it to speed 1 wouldn’t be too bad, but I’d rather just use the kit myself to prevent this from happening, and I never find myself annoyed from a scout. Overall though, I’d say no.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Reducing it to speed 1 wouldn’t be too bad, but I’d rather just use the kit myself to prevent this from happening, and I never find myself annoyed from a scout. Overall though, I’d say no.
this comment is what is making more people use it. SO that's why it needs a nerf

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Nerfing the kit? No, thank you. People with this kit do have a little advantage in-game, this because speed gives you a little more range. Though, the kit doesn't deserve to get nerfed as you got only three speed pots that last 30 seconds each.
this comment is what is making more people use it.
Yes, it does. Reducing the speed effect seems like the way to go.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Reesle wrote on MCotoulas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Top Bottom