• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Heya!

Today, I got a new suggestion.

What I want to talk about today is about the solo skywars folder 'Flowers'. I think this map is waay to overpowered.
Let me explain why;

as most of you will know, there are a lot of gold blocks in the middle of the map. These are enough golden blocks to make 2 Overpowered golden apples. In the game modes 'Basic' and 'Normal' this is simply too strong. The one that's in the middle first with an iron picaxe just almost always wins.

This is also too strong in the 'Overpowerd' game mode, just because of the many HP you get from it.
Because of this I hardly play this Map anymore.

What I would like to see is:

Option 1: Remove all gold blocks.

Option 2: Remove enough so that you no longer have enough gold blocks for an overpowered golden apple.

Option 3: Spread all blocks over parts of the map, so that they are not so easy to get, and that you really have to make an effort.

Option 4: Remove the entire golden apple craft ability.

Let me know what you think of this!
Thanks for reading, Have a great day and stay safe!
-YeaUhm

Screenshot of the many golden blocks: https://ibb.co/YcBsD67

Last edited:

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I personally think the map should get removed or revamped. It doesn't feel good to PvP on there. There's not really space to PvP on, if you are in one of the towers just break the ladder and you can camp there. And then the gold blocks OMG.

Back to the suggestion: The option I like the most is option 3. With the gold blocks spread over the map, people can make golden apples in basic or normal which give it a more fair fight?

Smoothlyy

Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2019
USA
As stated in the response above mine I see Option 3 as the most viable option. The gold blocks shouldn’t be removed but should be made more trivial and useless. Also I believe a few other maps have these issues as well where can you make an enchanted golden apple or regular golden apples. I’ll start by listing solo maps that have a similar issue.
7EFAA924-7907-4713-9205-B6D912CF91E5.png
Gold can be mines at mid.
1AC5E843-1354-45DF-B5A1-61FE52DA6E06.png
Plethora of gold at mid. Some can be destroyed by the TNT at mid.
Team maps
56AC7A32-D1C7-49A4-9874-58D59586FD61.png
Fair amount of gold blocks at mid and sub mids
1CDAD667-BAC7-40F0-9FA3-E6B0943E483D.png
Has a lot of gold blocks at the bottom of mid. Enough to make 2 god apples I believe
D36CF2B4-E90E-4145-B775-DA0DC4E1AA9D.png
Gold blocks on the stars and mid
FF22C0C4-3EF6-4CEC-813B-CFF08C379E67.png
Correct me if I am wrong but I believe the staircase at the campfire at mid leads to a room with chests and gold/gold blocks
8ECDA661-13D6-4F86-A061-7DA36F5C2BBD.png
Gold blocks at bottom of mid.
0FD3A9C7-7D33-4EC0-9F8F-D4A4D4AECFD7.png
A lot of gold blocks at mid.
The blocks should be spread apart, perhaps that the sub-mids maybe?? Honestly, this same stuff applies to maps with a diamond blocks at the sub-mids/mids. Those should be changed as well. Would be happy to further provide examples. Also, if I have missed any maps with a lot of golds blocks please tell me.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I like this map and often dont have this problem of people mining the gold blocks at middle. If people do mine the gold blocks I normally just fight them let them eat the notchapple and just run till it runs out. I don't think they should be removed. I like the god apples cause it reminds me of old days when there were tons of god apples in overpowered.

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Heya!

Today, I got a new suggestion.

What I want to talk about today is about the solo skywars folder 'Flowers'. I think this map is waay to overpowered.
Let me explain why;

as most of you will know, there are a lot of gold blocks in the middle of the map. These are enough golden blocks to make 2 Overpowered golden apples. In the game modes 'Basic' and 'Normal' this is simply too strong. The one that's in the middle first with an iron picaxe just almost always wins.

This is also too strong in the 'Overpowerd' game mode, just because of the many HP you get from it.
Because of this I hardly play this Map anymore.

What I would like to see is:

Option 1: Remove all gold blocks.

Option 2: Remove enough so that you no longer have enough gold blocks for an overpowered golden apple.

Option 3: Spread all blocks over parts of the map, so that they are not so easy to get, and that you really have to make an effort.

Option 4: Remove the entire golden apple craft ability.

Let me know what you think of this!
Thanks for reading, Have a great day and stay safe!
-YeaUhm

Screenshot of the many golden blocks: https://ibb.co/YcBsD67

BlazingEldos

Jul 15, 2020
I'm gonna reject the suggestion. Because:
1: crafting god apples is a strategy
2: you have to use them correctly
3: they are good if you are like in pacman 1 v 8, then it will help you.
4: they are good when the game is long
5: brain always wins. so if you are smarter then your oppontents just go to mid your selve, LOL, instead of making a nerf suggestion.

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I'm gonna reject the suggestion. Because:
1: crafting god apples is a strategy
2: you have to use them correctly
3: they are good if you are like in pacman 1 v 8, then it will help you.
4: they are good when the game is long
5: brain always wins. so if you are smarter then your oppontents just go to mid your selve, LOL, instead of making a nerf suggestion.
Hi! Please avoid Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived.

- Locked 🔒

Reactions: BlazingEldos
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom