Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Just had two 10 hour game of Survival Games, so I just had to make this thread.

So the golden apples spawn rate on SG is stupid.

I lost a fight because I had 15 gapples, and... ran out of golden apples... while the other person just kept eating them.

Then I won a fight the next game just about because I found 7 gapples in a chest then had 30 gapples in my inventory from kills.
It got to the point where two pieces of my armour broke so I just about won the fight.

But yeah nerf the gapples on OP Survival Games please, it just makes it unenjoyable.

Mr Penguuin

Jan 20, 2021
🌎
I think a better solution would be to distribute the gaps among all the chests more evenly and only decrease the spawn rate by a little bit. For example, in the beginning of the game at spawn chests, I sometimes loot only a couple chests and end up with 10 or more gaps, and there are times where i loot like 4 chests at the begining of matches and I find 0 gaps. Distributing gaps among the chests a little more equally seems like a better solution, (this way people also dont get stacked with gaps after only looting 2 or 3 chests) rather than just removing them entirely. After all this is OP mode.

Reactions: Goodyannathan

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm not an expert on survival games as I don't play it because it's only for tryhards and swearts and I like those bit calming games such like Lucky Islands (thunder scares me SON MUCH). But whatever you post I agree. Wise man

Reactions: InsaneOrbitzz
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

4Moonlightt wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on acazly's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and if you need help can you text staff or me ^-^
Sergiio12 wrote on Gregeyy's profile.
Gregorios, que tal
Thjis wrote on Critly's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, means a lot! :D
Top Bottom