Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Frendigo

Sep 24, 2016
The lower tier golden apples in Eggwars can be a useful tool to stay alive, providing fast regen of 2 hearts and 2 absorption hearts. But where the issue lies is that crapples (a mere 2 gold each in normal, and 1 gold in op), provide a considerable advantage over an enemy player, where that the enemy can stay alive forever in op by munching down on crapples constantly. A suggested improvement, if I may, would be to either raise the price of crapples to make them more end game or (preferably) reduce their potency via an alteration to the buffs granted - eg 1 health regen and 1 absorption heart, 2 health regen or 2 absorption hearts. In my personal opinion, I would favour 2 absorption hearts as it would not nerf it would retain the item's viability, and allow for an entry 2 extra hearts during combat scenarios.

Indeed I thank you for reading my suggestion and wish you good tidings in your up and coming Eggwars matches.

Sincerely, the boi - Frendigo

Mesbar

Novice Member
Aug 11, 2017
(Gapples = crapples)
In overpowered, it all revolves around how much gapples and armor an opponent has. Yes it does take long to kill a well geared opponent, but that is why its called "overpowered"
I personally currently like the state overpowered is in, because it has much more outplay potential and strategies than normal.

In normal, even in full iron, if someone is crit spamming you with a diamond sword while you're chugging gapples, you will die. Gapples in normal mode are balanced.

I personally like speed egg wars, since gapples in normal cost 10 gold(compared to the 2 gold) and usually people only have 1-3 gapples.
I believe in overpowered egg wars, its 5 gold for 1 gapple(compared to the 1 gold)
Gapples in speed egg wars cost more, so maybe you might like speed egg wars more than the normal version.

Frendigo

Sep 24, 2016
(Gapples = crapples)
In overpowered, it all revolves around how much gapples and armor an opponent has. Yes it does take long to kill a well geared opponent, but that is why its called "overpowered"
I personally currently like the state overpowered is in, because it has much more outplay potential and strategies than normal.

In normal, even in full iron, if someone is crit spamming you with a diamond sword while you're chugging gapples, you will die. Gapples in normal mode are balanced.

I personally like speed egg wars, since gapples in normal cost 10 gold(compared to the 2 gold) and usually people only have 1-3 gapples.
I believe in overpowered egg wars, its 5 gold for 1 gapple(compared to the 1 gold)
Gapples in speed egg wars cost more, so maybe you might like speed egg wars more than the normal version.

But even in OP half health, crapples still grant what i would consider too much of an advantage in early gameplay, and disallows players from winning without needing diamonds. I take most people find that winning games fast is funner than upgrading diamond generators - in your example to talk about a diamond sword with crits. Before diamonds gameplay, when gold is easy to get it just lengthens the game out too much in pvp combat before diamonds. - it is more a matter of tiering - such as another nerf would be that 3 crapples could be a diamond, which would stop the invincibility of people before diamonds, when they have crapples.

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
(Gapples = crapples)

They are not balanced. You can buy 10 of them run and if you dont land every successful hit they will heal and the game isnt fun that way.

Reactions: Gainfullterror
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kazwa's profile.
hai kasper hows your day :3
UncleSpect wrote on xNessus's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
qKhalidd wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Hqteful wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!