Make arrows deal less damage?

• Yes

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters

TacoBlade8400

Aug 23, 2020
In bedrock edition the minigame Blockwars has a bow and 32 arrows for each one of the players, the problem is, they do absurd damage, a critical arrow may sometimes deal half of your entire health in one shoot, that’s a special problem since bowspammers are everywhere. Something personal happened to me, I was waiting for that wall to disappear and 3 people were aiming at me, after the wall falled they shot and instakilled me.

Reactions: Gregeyy

OOFChan0924

Aug 15, 2020
I have 700 block wars wins, and can confirm that the bows hurt a lot, but you can easily counter them with like two blocks. Most bow spammers are bad. Sneak to avoid players aiming at you before the wall goes down, and make sure to sneak away from where you started sneaking. If someone's bow spamming, back up place a block and aim one good bow shot. Most people only bowspam when they are low, so this may kill them or make them run away.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Tbh I’m a bowspammer and I’m really good at it I kill ppl all the time with bows in blockwars and I do it cuz I’m bad at pvp

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
In bedrock edition the minigame Blockwars has a bow and 32 arrows for each one of the players, the problem is, they do absurd damage, a critical arrow may sometimes deal half of your entire health in one shoot, that’s a special problem since bowspammers are everywhere. Something personal happened to me, I was waiting for that wall to disappear and 3 people were aiming at me, after the wall falled they shot and instakilled me.
Easy to counter because you have 2-3 diff blocks in your invent, and since blockwars maps are 100x50 (which is pretty large ngl) if you sniping from a tower its difficult to land shots, I'd say it's a success how it is right now

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Please can you not complain about something vanilla... I'm 95% sure you can't even 'nerf bow damage' especially in Bedrock edition as everything has to be vanilla...
Yeah it would probably need a lot of coding and plugins and cause lag

OOFChan0924

Aug 15, 2020
this thread is kind of blowing up, so let me add a couple more things. Yes the bows hurt, and yes I've already listed many easy counter-play options. The bow's damage IS a vanilla thing, as someone else mentioned. It would not only be probably be difficult to nerf a vanilla thing, but it would likely add more latency to bows which is a terrible idea in any form. Assuming it's a perfect remove 2 hearts of damage, we are at a point of "why have a bow?" It's high damage is needed to provide users who aren't good at pvp an option to help, and the bow's mostly better on defense anyway where the better players should be attacking, so the defenders having a powerful option is balanced in my opinion. In a game where everyone is the exact equal skill level, you can't bow two people, so more attackers would win the game. The biggest thing about bows being strong, however, is that WE ALL have them. If bows feel strong to you, practice with one. It might give you insight on how to NOT get destroyed by a bow user, or you might pop off, who knows? But I seriously think bows are okay.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Muhh wrote on Frontlane's profile.
best upgrade from mentor to helper xD congrats!!
Muhh wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Yoooo congrats!!!
Muhh wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
JustNathie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on Helper! 💜 🎉
JustNathie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on Helper! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom