• CAT

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
alright, I’m doing some testing on people who have purchased the obsidian rank. You know if someone is talking trash it’s typicaly an obsidian rank right? (If you have obsidian rank this may not apply to you). So I’ve thought of a test I walk up and say something like 1 sentence to see if there response reveals that there full of themselves but I don’t have anything gud so post some suggestions below it has to be 1 sentence and makes um reveal if there the kinda ppl who spam e/z after wins, NO SWEARING OR THREATS I think i have to tell u ppl that. I will get the results to you soon

Saying “drink Dihydrogen Monoxide” was selected!!!

Last edited:

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Obsidian rankers are extremely bad. That’s how. :)
593bafa37e685e8f9871b39b921686e9.png
Yes, they are extreeeeemely bad ;)

Say "Do you know da wae?"

Reactions: Kloska
F

Facelurite

Just say “Drinkdihydrogen monoxide and lots of it :)” You cannot be muted and they will take offense to it.

Usually Obsidian ranks are childeren whi beg their parents to buy them overpriced ranks so its natural they’d be immature (FFA cough cough)

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
Just say “Drinkdihydrogen monoxide and lots of it :)” You cannot be muted and they will take offense to it.

Usually Obsidian ranks are childeren whi beg their parents to buy them overpriced ranks so its natural they’d be immature (FFA cough cough)
I looked it up it’s literally water tyty

Eyyy 200th post

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
But what is “dihydrogen monoxide” is that even a compound?
It's the systematical name for a water molecule. Dihydrogen = H2, Monoxide = O, Dihydrogenmonoxide = H20. You'd basically be telling them to drink lots of water.

Man, I don't even think a reply is necessary. Half of the time they say "(excuse), noob" and then instantly leave before you can even reply.

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
It's the systematical name for a water molecule. Dihydrogen = H2, Monoxide = O, Dihydrogenmonoxide = H20. You'd basically be telling them to drink lots of water.

Man, I don't even think a reply is necessary. Half of the time they say "(excuse), noob" and then instantly leave before you can even reply.
“(excuse)”??? I gotta do it for the science

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Top Bottom