Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pedroo

Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2016
Portugal
Wait, a second... who got 3rd place at the World Cup in Russia again? Ohh ye: Belgium :D
And which team got elimintated in the first round of the knock-out stage of world’s biggest soccer tournament?
Ohh ye: Portugal
(We’re not talking about some random country based soccer tournament here, no: it was THE world cup!)

And on top of this glorious achievement, Belgium currently also has the #1 spot on the official FIFA Ranking.

Sooooo... in a nutshell:
Belgium > Portugal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I won't give an answer to that because I'm pretty sure you are kidding as I was and the forum, lately already had enough drama/discussions

Reactions: Josher

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
I won't give an answer to that because I'm pretty sure you are kidding as I was
Yes, yes... of course I was!
I mean, the Portugal football team is so talented!

- Ronaldo simply is a machine!
- Quaresma is the Outside-Foot god!
HE did it more than once:
- Pepe is the best injury faker I've ever seen! Incredible acting performances!
(lol)
- Rui Patrício didn't win all those LPFP Awards for being Keeper Of The Year by accident (3x - 2011/12, 2015/16, 2017/18)

And the list goes on...!

And to be honest, I'm a big fan of this human machine (Ronaldo): I always try to imitate him by copying his movements, and showing my six pack wherever I can!
SuuuGif.gif

86a41715-92bf-4d6f-be02-36eccb.jpg

Like I said: I'm a big, big fan! <3
Love the machine! Love his abs!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
Top Bottom