Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 3, 2021
1
0
2
26
How do i get colors for my name in bedrock edition?

All my friend have different colors but i have none.

I saw that you can get them by donating but they didn't
 

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
266
306
69
How do i get colors for my name in bedrock edition?

All my friend have different colors but i have none.

I saw that you can get them by donating but they didn't
a gifted rank does give you the rank but not the vip xp, you need vip level 1 to unlock name colors.
 

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
342
210
49
19
In the void
One thing that people are missing out on in this thread is
I saw that you can get them by donating but they didn't
This is a bug where you can randomly get VIP with no extra XP. A person who goes to my school has this. It’s not really an advantage or “ripping off cube” bcs it's just name colour and a laggy win effect.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vrachtschip
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
notekproo wrote on Aluzem's profile.
You've supported me when I left, and now im better. Congratulations on your achievement in becoming a staff member. Ill be with ya since day one
yurisatori0312 wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats!🎉
yurisatori0312 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats!🎉
Top Bottom