Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Redstone rank

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
Authorities are unable to ID this mysterious taco hacker but this menace appears to be able to conjure tacos at will and hurl them at unsuspecting victims at speeds rivaling that of a bullet. The CCI (central cubic intelligence) can also not seem to place this mysterious taco monster. If anyone can shed even a little light on this man's identity the CCI is willing to pay 300 Ugandan knuckles bucks for the assist of his capture. The evidence is below this report is now complete.

Attachments

• Taco hacker.png
    Taco hacker.png
    121.9 KB · Views: 407

ACasualTryhard

Novice Member
Apr 24, 2018
Authorities are unable to ID this mysterious taco hacker but this menace appears to be able to conjure tacos at will and hurl them at unsuspecting victims at speeds rivaling that of a bullet. The CCI (central cubic intelligence) can also not seem to place this mysterious taco monster. If anyone can shed even a little light on this man's identity the CCI is willing to pay 300 Ugandan knuckles bucks for the assist of his capture. The evidence is below this report is now complete.
that looks like photoshop to me because taco's are not in vanilla minecraft so yeah nice try if your able to change my mind about this being photoshop please send me proof that this isn't fake.

ACasualTryhard

Novice Member
Apr 24, 2018
Just look at the words you are using lol your basically telling us that this is fake.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
that looks like photoshop to me because taco's are not in vanilla minecraft so yeah nice try if your able to change my mind about this being photoshop please send me proof that this isn't fake.
Just look at the words you are using lol your basically telling us that this is fake.
No u.
In all seriousness it's a joke if you couldn't tell.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom