Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TalayaRaiza

Aug 28, 2016
I changed my MC Name from TalayaRaiza to Predelca and my whole Tower Defense stuff Like: Towers are away i want my Unlocked Towers are Back i had all (not the new and not necro) I want it back.... Or is it Name saved?

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
I don't know what are you trying to say, but you shouldn't lose your stuff when you change your name.

TalayaRaiza

Aug 28, 2016
But its away i buyed Zeus, Soccer (and the Tower before necro) its all away i just changes my Name and was a bit time not on this Server.... please can u try to help me i want it back so it is no fun anymore for me (sorry im german) i hope u understand what i mean I hope for help :c

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
But its away i buyed Zeus, Soccer (and the Tower before necro) its all away i just changes my Name and was a bit time not on this Server.... please can u try to help me i want it back so it is no fun anymore for me (sorry im german) i hope u understand what i mean I hope for help :c
I'm sorry, man. But that can't be possible. It doesn't matter if you change your name. You will always have the items

N

Nikboo

Maybe you could provide proof of you having the towers then maybe Cubecraft could do something? Other than that it is probably not possible to refund the towers as normally they would still stay with you even if you had a name change.
It isn't that hard to get that many points anyways :). Just keep playing on Chbecraft and you will catch up in points count in no time!

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
If you can provide proof that you lost the towers then I can look into doing something for you. Otherwise I can't simply give you towers, sorry!

Reactions: TheLucian and Cheez
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom