Which do you like the most?

• 1. party plugin

• 2. super craft bros fix

• 3. lucky island wands

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suicide_Bunny

May 2, 2015
Hi there.

I am playing at this server for a really long time, and I had some ideas and other suggestions for the server.
here is my top 3:
==============================================================================================
- PARTY PLUGIN: Me and my friends like to play together, but somethimes my friend is too late to join or doesn't know where I am. With a party plugin is it possible that 1 person joins a game and the person(s) that joined his party are joining automaticly.

===============================================================================================
- SUPER CRAFT BROS FIX: I am a big fan of super craft bros, but it's really buggy. I Always stop playing this game because the dubble jump is almost not working in some maps. A lot of times you will be bugged back, and that is verry annoying in this game.

================================================================================================
- LUCKY ISLAND WANDS: I think everyone love the wands in Lucky Island, but you only have a few wands. I would love it if there were more wands like: missle storm wand, cage wand, trap wand.

=================================================================================================
I hope someone could do something with this.
I will thank the people who read this post XD

Greatz,
RampageYouri (old ING: Suicide_Bunny)

sorry for bad spelling. I am from the Netherlands and I have dyslexia ;D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Xi1m wrote on caraMel's profile.
i really like chocolate, do you?
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
Top Bottom