Which do you like the most?

• 1. party plugin

• 2. super craft bros fix

• 3. lucky island wands

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suicide_Bunny

May 2, 2015
Hi there.

I am playing at this server for a really long time, and I had some ideas and other suggestions for the server.
here is my top 3:
==============================================================================================
- PARTY PLUGIN: Me and my friends like to play together, but somethimes my friend is too late to join or doesn't know where I am. With a party plugin is it possible that 1 person joins a game and the person(s) that joined his party are joining automaticly.

===============================================================================================
- SUPER CRAFT BROS FIX: I am a big fan of super craft bros, but it's really buggy. I Always stop playing this game because the dubble jump is almost not working in some maps. A lot of times you will be bugged back, and that is verry annoying in this game.

================================================================================================
- LUCKY ISLAND WANDS: I think everyone love the wands in Lucky Island, but you only have a few wands. I would love it if there were more wands like: missle storm wand, cage wand, trap wand.

=================================================================================================
I hope someone could do something with this.
I will thank the people who read this post XD

Greatz,
RampageYouri (old ING: Suicide_Bunny)

sorry for bad spelling. I am from the Netherlands and I have dyslexia ;D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom