Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TBroz15

Novice Member
Sep 24, 2020
Somewhere In the stratosphere of Earth
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone, these are my thoughts on a new game mode, Blockwars Giga. The way that the base game Blockwars was implemented into war-waging chaos of 50 vs 50 players, which I also like. But it has a few flaws in this game mode. For though it's a Beta Game and since it is unstable, it needs to be more balanced in the official and finalized release. So I hope my feedback fixes the mistake or problems in this game mode.

Before the release, I found Cubecraft's Message of the day that they are releasing a mysterious game mode, I'm just thinking if it's an original game like Magic and Mayhem (By the way, it is the best limited-time game mode that Cubecraft ever dropped in my opinion). With the release of a new Beta Game, I am not surprised or either hyped about it. I was like, "Oh cool, new game mode", like a neutral-positive emotion. And that new Beta Game is Blockwars Giga. In that release of Blockwars Giga, I quickly hop into the game and I joined a nearly late game. It is super chaotic that it's just like an actual 100-player event. I am very impressed that Cubecraft servers do not lag whilst handling 100 players at the same time. A few games ago, I am very lucky that I rushed to diamonds and get full gear that I look like that Doomguy wiping every gearless player. Every game I reach kills around 30 to 100. But sometimes, I saw other unbalanced mechanics that resulted from no skills at all but were super overpowered.

The Bridge
The Bridge is classic a team-duel game, where you get to the other side to win. I like that as a base original game, but if it was implemented in a large number of players is good as a concept if the mechanics are done right. The diamond gear is stupid OP and since the opposite team has it, you and your team are nearly instantly wiped out. I mean in a default kit, you got only just a very defective two pieces of leather gear and there is just one fully diamond man, spawn killing people and no way of enjoying the game properly. People are creating a barrier around the spawn, placing pressure plates around the area, it is annoying, I chatted to my team about why they made this, and someone funnily chatted that "It protects other people". I think that a few Cubecraft Bedrock Players are evolving but backward.

Capture The Flag
Capture The Flag is also a team-based game, where you score every time that you take the opposite team's flag into its team area. In the Blockwars Giga version of it, I kinda like that kind of gameplay. It is just like an actual war like an ant colony going to the other side, taking the opponent's resources as soon as it is defeated. I am a little bit biased toward Capture The Flag than The Bridge, not the base game, just only the Blockwars Giga version. Same as The Bridge's gear mechanics, Diamond Gear is definitely overpowered. But there is a different addition that has a golden apple tree. It is also a little bit of an advantage but still acceptable for me. At least the team does not block the pathway of the spawn and Cubecraft does not allow it compared to The Bridge. There is a smart strategy where the team places buttons under the concrete powder and makes a pit where people get damaged and killed. And also another smart strategy but the very unfair advantage is someone on my team places concrete powder below the flag and makes it uncapturable. I tried it but the blocks do not place it and it is stuck on my hotbar until you rejoin the game

Flaws and what can be fixed?
  • Overpowered Diamond Gear, replacing the diamonds blocks with iron and removing iron on team area. Or for the best, just remove both iron and diamond blocks, the default gear is more buffed, and other advantages that are not overpowered like effects like The Bridge, etc.
  • The Bridge team spawn is blocked by building around spawn, make a larger protection area I guess?
  • The concrete powder blocks the flag to make it uncapturable, just make it so that it can't fall below the flag.
  • The concrete powder is stuck on the hotbar when attempted to place on air, I don't know how to fix this bug.

In conclusion,
Not everything is perfect for what it is supposed to be, and since it is a Beta Game, other things are not fixed in a quick span of minutes. This is just feedback, to respond and try to improve and balance things out for the developers, not a rant. I would be appreciated it if the action is done and ready. I may not include other problems with the game mode, so leave a comment if you have one. Thank you very much for reading my feedback thread.:heart:

zhappy1

Jun 2, 2022
U.S
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone, these are my thoughts on a new game mode, Blockwars Giga. The way that the base game Blockwars was implemented into war-waging chaos of 50 vs 50 players, which I also like. But it has a few flaws in this game mode. For though it's a Beta Game and since it is unstable, it needs to be more balanced in the official and finalized release. So I hope my feedback fixes the mistake or problems in this game mode.

Before the release, I found Cubecraft's Message of the day that they are releasing a mysterious game mode, I'm just thinking if it's an original game like Magic and Mayhem (By the way, it is the best limited-time game mode that Cubecraft ever dropped in my opinion). With the release of a new Beta Game, I am not surprised or either hyped about it. I was like, "Oh cool, new game mode", like a neutral-positive emotion. And that new Beta Game is Blockwars Giga. In that release of Blockwars Giga, I quickly hop into the game and I joined a nearly late game. It is super chaotic that it's just like an actual 100-player event. I am very impressed that Cubecraft servers do not lag whilst handling 100 players at the same time. A few games ago, I am very lucky that I rushed to diamonds and get full gear that I look like that Doomguy wiping every gearless player. Every game I reach kills around 30 to 100. But sometimes, I saw other unbalanced mechanics that resulted from no skills at all but were super overpowered.

The Bridge
The Bridge is classic a team-duel game, where you get to the other side to win. I like that as a base original game, but if it was implemented in a large number of players is good as a concept if the mechanics are done right. The diamond gear is stupid OP and since the opposite team has it, you and your team are nearly instantly wiped out. I mean in a default kit, you got only just a very defective two pieces of leather gear and there is just one fully diamond man, spawn killing people and no way of enjoying the game properly. People are creating a barrier around the spawn, placing pressure plates around the area, it is annoying, I chatted to my team about why they made this, and someone funnily chatted that "It protects other people". I think that a few Cubecraft Bedrock Players are evolving but backward.

Capture The Flag
Capture The Flag is also a team-based game, where you score every time that you take the opposite team's flag into its team area. In the Blockwars Giga version of it, I kinda like that kind of gameplay. It is just like an actual war like an ant colony going to the other side, taking the opponent's resources as soon as it is defeated. I am a little bit biased toward Capture The Flag than The Bridge, not the base game, just only the Blockwars Giga version. Same as The Bridge's gear mechanics, Diamond Gear is definitely overpowered. But there is a different addition that has a golden apple tree. It is also a little bit of an advantage but still acceptable for me. At least the team does not block the pathway of the spawn and Cubecraft does not allow it compared to The Bridge. There is a smart strategy where the team places buttons under the concrete powder and makes a pit where people get damaged and killed. And also another smart strategy but the very unfair advantage is someone on my team places concrete powder below the flag and makes it uncapturable. I tried it but the blocks do not place it and it is stuck on my hotbar until you rejoin the game

Flaws and what can be fixed?
  • Overpowered Diamond Gear, replacing the diamonds blocks with iron and removing iron on team area. Or for the best, just remove both iron and diamond blocks, the default gear is more buffed, and other advantages that are not overpowered like effects like The Bridge, etc.
  • The Bridge team spawn is blocked by building around spawn, make a larger protection area I guess?
  • The concrete powder blocks the flag to make it uncapturable, just make it so that it can't fall below the flag.
  • The concrete powder is stuck on the hotbar when attempted to place on air, I don't know how to fix this bug.

In conclusion,
Not everything is perfect for what it is supposed to be, and since it is a Beta Game, other things are not fixed in a quick span of minutes. This is just feedback, to respond and try to improve and balance things out for the developers, not a rant. I would be appreciated it if the action is done and ready. I may not include other problems with the game mode, so leave a comment if you have one. Thank you very much for reading my feedback thread.:heart:

I do agree with some of this, but I would say you are forgetting one key factor and this full diamond gear is pretty hard to get considering players will constantly be trying to rush to the other side. I know in my games I will often find people trying to get full diamond gear, and they die pretty quickly because so many players will be trying to get the other flag. This is why I feel like the diamond gear is balanced because although it may be overpowered once you get it, but the problem is actually getting this gear. Very rare for you to get full diamond without being disturbed or even killed.

• Agree
Reactions: TBroz15
Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom