Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
342
210
49
19
In the void
Bridge is quite a popular games on the hypixel bedrock copy servers so it was quite obvious that this was added and as a former bridge main myself I was quite pleased with this addition.

Before I get into my general ideas I just want to say that people accusing of CC copying hypixels game are just whiny no-lifes as you cant say much about a game that is on no featured servers. Sure it is alot like hypixels bridge but even then Hypixel had copied bedwars off a small server.

Anyways i want to go over the pros and cons.
Pros:
The side timer,
No latency while scoring,
Powerups wont bug and it’s generally a fun gamemode.

Cons:
Too many arrows - nons just sit there and bow spam,
Hit reg is absolutely horrible compared to over games on the server,
1.9 kb - this needs no explanation or just look at my previous threads,
Spawning where you last were when you were spectator - this ones a bug and I’m fine with it as it is slowly becoming less common.
No kb while crouching abuse.

Overall I generally like the game and find it quite fun. One thing I would do is make it less players and then less score as 5 players on one team is just annoying.
 

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Jul 12, 2020
1,019
1,465
224
20
The Netherlands
I absolutely agree with your arrow statement. When five people stand with a bow next to their goal, it is sooo though to get through. I think they should make a delay or give players less arrows.

I’d suggest making more team sizes. I don’t know if there are enough players to do this. But I think the game would be more fun if you can play 2v2 or maybe even 1v1!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hqteful
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom