Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
/report would be a great addition! This has been suggested so many times and shot down every time because people don't realize it's full potential ♡ so here is my take on /report ♡

/report when executed should give you the reports.cubecraft.net registration and login link if they have previously registered. Honestly when I first joined cubecraft I did /report just because its a plugin server and a lot of plugin servers have /report so this would point a lot of people in the right direction.

Thanks for reading ♡♡♡♡

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
61694219.jpg

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
/report would be a great addition! This has been suggested so many times and shot down every time because people don't realize it's full potential ♡ so here is my take on /report ♡

/report when executed should give you the repors.cubecraft registration link. Honestly when I first joined cubecraft I did /report just because its a plugin server and a lot of plugin servers have /report so this would point a lot of people in the right direction.

Thanks for reading ♡♡♡♡
I think this would definitely reduce the amount of people posting 'I found a fly hacker in skywars' in random sections of the forums like Map Submissions or whatever :L

If it just pointed people in the right direction, or even if you want a quick shortcut to the reports section, this could come in handy +1

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
^^

The kind of /report people are hoping for, yes, I do not want that.

Your idea, to direct them to reports.cubecraft.net is a very good idea, and especially after they've made an account.
One addition to this, in the /help menu, there should be the command of /registerreports visible, since I'm sure many people will type /help but will not think of /registerreports unless they have been following the CubeCraft forums from a long time. I can create a thread implementing both of these ideas if you like :P

Reactions: Power Ranger

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This Would Be Useful But I Feel Like If You Know How To Report A Player Properly & Can Then There Is No Real Point If You Know How To Do It
I See Where You Are Coming From & That It Would Be Faster But I Don't Think Too Many Players Would Use It Because They Know How
Also May Want To Not Have It Be /Report Because That Will Really Throw Players Off, Rather Something Like /Linkreports Or Something Like That

This May Just Be My Opinion But It Also May Not Be

_Razz_

Nov 30, 2016
I do agree that '/report' needs to be added but you do relieze that the staff chat will be spammed.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom