Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
/report would be a great addition! This has been suggested so many times and shot down every time because people don't realize it's full potential ♡ so here is my take on /report ♡

/report when executed should give you the reports.cubecraft.net registration and login link if they have previously registered. Honestly when I first joined cubecraft I did /report just because its a plugin server and a lot of plugin servers have /report so this would point a lot of people in the right direction.

Thanks for reading ♡♡♡♡

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
61694219.jpg

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
/report would be a great addition! This has been suggested so many times and shot down every time because people don't realize it's full potential ♡ so here is my take on /report ♡

/report when executed should give you the repors.cubecraft registration link. Honestly when I first joined cubecraft I did /report just because its a plugin server and a lot of plugin servers have /report so this would point a lot of people in the right direction.

Thanks for reading ♡♡♡♡
I think this would definitely reduce the amount of people posting 'I found a fly hacker in skywars' in random sections of the forums like Map Submissions or whatever :L

If it just pointed people in the right direction, or even if you want a quick shortcut to the reports section, this could come in handy +1

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
^^

The kind of /report people are hoping for, yes, I do not want that.

Your idea, to direct them to reports.cubecraft.net is a very good idea, and especially after they've made an account.
One addition to this, in the /help menu, there should be the command of /registerreports visible, since I'm sure many people will type /help but will not think of /registerreports unless they have been following the CubeCraft forums from a long time. I can create a thread implementing both of these ideas if you like :P

Reactions: Power Ranger

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This Would Be Useful But I Feel Like If You Know How To Report A Player Properly & Can Then There Is No Real Point If You Know How To Do It
I See Where You Are Coming From & That It Would Be Faster But I Don't Think Too Many Players Would Use It Because They Know How
Also May Want To Not Have It Be /Report Because That Will Really Throw Players Off, Rather Something Like /Linkreports Or Something Like That

This May Just Be My Opinion But It Also May Not Be

_Razz_

Nov 30, 2016
I do agree that '/report' needs to be added but you do relieze that the staff chat will be spammed.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Noo! Thank you for everything you did for your helper trial. Sad to see you go.
Mintypie231 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats for moderator!!
Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on mod (and orange tag)!!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on L1kii's profile.
Hello! How much xp still needed for level 315?
Top Bottom