my
2016-09-14_18.53.46.png
2016-09-14_18.53.45.png
2016-09-14_18.53.48.png

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
You are supposed to apply for helper. Doing this will do nothing to get you helper. Plus you have only like 10 posts and like 0 reports so there shouldn't even be a reason to post this. Next time read the helper application rules.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
You are supposed to apply for helper. Doing this will do nothing to get you helper. Plus you have only like 10 posts and like 0 reports so there shouldn't even be a reason to post this. Next time read the helper application rules.
How do we check how many reports we have made. My goal is to get to 100 and more! :D

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
This makes your chances low if you are asking to become helper. You should only apply and not ask staff members if you can become/are deserving of helper. As @xx_360noscope101 said, you need more forums activity and more reports. This, if anything, reduces your chances. You have to apply for helper on the form and not use in game screenshots. This is not the right place to post such things anyway.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
1: You need to apply for helper
2: to apply for helper you need 50+ messages on forums
3: just these screenshots don't deserve helper.
Sorry to ruin your time but ya know...
The truth...

N

Nikboo

If you see a hacker report him straight away. Don't bother trying to convince him as he could just lie in that one game to prevent him from getting reported.

Also, this thread won't get you helper. If anything, it would just decrease the chances of you becoming one. You must earn the position and apply for it. You need a minimum of 50 messages which should all be useful and helpful.

I am going to request thisthread gets locked as it isn't really contributing to the community or forums in anyway. @zDutchie @RubenoMe

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
If you see a hacker report him straight away. Don't bother trying to convince him as he could just lie in that one game to prevent him from getting reported.

Also, this thread won't get you helper. If anything, it would just decrease the chances of you becoming one. You must earn the position and apply for it. You need a minimum of 50 messages which should all be useful and helpful.
^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom