Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8/10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
Hi! Welcome back! This week 3 things to show you. Including builds in the medieval and industrial district. Let's get right into it!

The Medieval District

At the railway station area, a new build has popped up.
2019-03-03_11.49.00.png

Okay, the function: Decoration. The main reason I made this build is to make the railway line going from above to underground look better. It used to look a bit off 'cause it was just a random hole in the ground. Now it looks like the line is going into the building and then underground, which it does. The tunnel continues until the building you see in the back.

This is how this little area looks now:
2019-03-03_11.49.14.png

The Industrial District

I FINNALY decorated one of the most ugly looking areas in this district:
2019-03-03_11.47.04.png

1 Week ago,the path wasn't even there. It was just an ugly cobble stone floored area with a random small building in the corner (Snow farm, you can barely see it on the left side of the 2nd lantern). I added a smooth stone path, some bushes, lampposts and a fountain. There's still some stuff to be done here though *cough cough the walls*.

The 2nd thing in this district, isn't really a building, but I really needed to do this:
2019-03-03_11.51.59.png

I dug out a very big space. I need it to build a bigger and better looking cactus farm (The current one looks disgusting xD You can see it on the picture). But I'm saving that project for later, I'm just glad I have room for it now. You can also see what I actually dug out, since I haven't placed in the floor yet. The cobble stone floor means it was already flat, and if it's something different, it means it's dug out. It may not look like it's very much but I don't have a beacon yet (Omg I need to get a beacon) which means no haste 2 which means no insta-mining stone.

For next week, I might not even have something new done. Well, I'll be in the process of making something.. Which I'm not revealing yet. It will take a whole lotta my time and I also have school so I just hope to get it done for you guys.
Hint: I need a tutorial to build it
Another hint: The tutorial I watched is by Cubfan
You can guess what it is in the comments, but I'm not telling you if it's correct or not, you'll (hopefully) know next week.

Other things I've done this week:
-I've traveled and traveled just to find dark oak wood, yes, I didn't have them before that moment xD I only need Jungle now!!
-I've refilled my storage system (It only contains stone stuff and mob drops and that kinda stuff). I still had random stuff lying around that should be in there.
-I built a small 5x5 house in the medieval district but it looked absolutely terrible so I tore it down

So.. That's it for this week!
I hope to get the secret project done for you all by the end of the week. But if I don't, don't panic. I still have something I want to post a thread about so I can do that instead if I don't make it.

Bye!

PS: Pls leave a comment with your opinion (+Tips if it's negative);)

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Mweh, don't really like the looks of the buildings in the first two images (it's too brown, try to combine some other blocks with it), though the new lanterns in the third image look stunning, and so does the entire industrial district!

Keep it up! <3

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
@Elivat Can you explain please? Or at least give tips since it's 'so bad'
Sure! :) Well first of all 4/10 isn’t “so bad” it’s just... “can improve!”.
Don’t get me wrong, I am an experienced builder and I enjoy looking at your posts. But there’s always something to improve eh?
I like your buildings, they are aesthetically beautiful but you can always add more detail. I know details are difficult to achieve in survival mode, but you can always start with one very detailed building and then continue to make better quality builds. Using fences as a house’s walls doesn’t give you the best results. I recommend you to continue to use fences but incorporate other things like trapdoors and wooden planks to make the buildings look more complex. (Maybe you can add little bushes and hay next to those wooden houses.)
Also it’s most probably the pictures that don’t let me appreciate your builds very well. Next time you can try to take screenshots that let us see the entire zone. You can set your render distance to 32, wait for every chuck to load and take some epic screenshots.
Nonetheless, it’s impressive how much you have progressed.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom