Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 10, 2020
1
2
4
52
I want CubeCraft to have a private server system where players are able to play with their friends without randoms. And then it would give no XP that way people can’t use the system to get free XP. Thank you for your time.

-MarioMaster9485
 

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
403
1,487
203
Pronouns
They/Them
Nope, It's not on java. Also, I think there are too few players for this to happen.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom