Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

fanman2000

Aug 2, 2014
I kinda only suggested this kit for the newbies out there, because, who wants to play for weeks, just to get 750, or 850 points for Tank lvl 3 and Swordsman lvl 3, there are only 3 major kits people go for, Swordsman 3, Tank 3, and Archer, most people go for these kits, rare others get the leftover kits, i strive to be different, and this is what i came up, so, maybe, ill change the stone axe to a wooden sword (no enchantments), i based this kit off the old Nordic Berserkers of old, they used any thing at their disposal as a weapon, and had little armor, so i give the kit new stuff, here it is: Boots - Gold (no enchant)
Leggings - Chain
Chestplate - Leather
Helmet - Chain
Weapon - Wooden Sword (no enchant)

@PurpleCoin7777 ok here it goes.

you think this kit is fair bc people can get full diamond armor easily at the end of the game.
the BEGINNING of the game. The end dosent matter. Spawning with this kind of armor equivalent to tank lv2 + spawning with an iron axe equivalent to a stone sword can be quite op. + by adding this kit, it makes the other kits, (tank lv1, tank 1v2,) No use.

ur a lucky boi. chances are very fair that you are not gonna get a weapon.

This kit idea was kindda suggested before by loads of people.

the changes i would make to this kit is an iron axe ONLY. It can be a useful kit like kit miner. an give you that 5 seconds more time when building a trap, could be a life savor :p

fuzzybear

Jun 23, 2014
We'll for me I grab a fishing rod if I have one and use the fishing rod strat. And easily beat them (ofton). But maybe remove the diamond helm to gold? And have a wood axe with sharp 2 ?

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom