Jul 1, 2014
plot id: 31;127

IGN: MMJ777

my house is finished :D

@Efcluke94
2014-07-01_23.42.37.png

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
I actually really like this! The house has a unique shape, and I like the "natural" look to it. I think a custom tree or two would add a lot and that the path around the fountain could use a little work. Also, as I find myself often saying, add more terraforming! (Raise the terrain up and down. Not just little features such as: ponds, little hills, and bonemealing the plot.) It adds a lot to the entire plot, and can drastically improve the overall "feel" to the plot.

P.S. I think you should use only two flower types or so. If you use many more, there are too many colors apparent.

MMJ777

Jul 1, 2014
I actually really like this! The house has a unique shape, and I like the "natural" look to it. I think a custom tree or two would add a lot and that the path around the fountain could use a little work. Also, as I find myself often saying, add more terraforming! (Raise the terrain up and down. Not just little features such as: ponds, little hills, and bonemealing the plot.) It adds a lot to the entire plot, and can drastically improve the overall "feel" to the plot.

P.S. I think you should use only two flower types or so. If you use many more, there are too many colors apparent.
Thanks :D and thanks for the tips i tried to add a more suburbs feeling well rich neighbor hoods and stuff but ill make a custom tree and try terraforming

Reactions: ThatOnePeanutGuy

MMJ777

Jul 1, 2014
I have officialy added terraform stuffs and a custom tree

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom