Jul 1, 2014
plot id: 31;127

IGN: MMJ777

my house is finished :D

@Efcluke94
2014-07-01_23.42.37.png

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
I actually really like this! The house has a unique shape, and I like the "natural" look to it. I think a custom tree or two would add a lot and that the path around the fountain could use a little work. Also, as I find myself often saying, add more terraforming! (Raise the terrain up and down. Not just little features such as: ponds, little hills, and bonemealing the plot.) It adds a lot to the entire plot, and can drastically improve the overall "feel" to the plot.

P.S. I think you should use only two flower types or so. If you use many more, there are too many colors apparent.

MMJ777

Jul 1, 2014
I actually really like this! The house has a unique shape, and I like the "natural" look to it. I think a custom tree or two would add a lot and that the path around the fountain could use a little work. Also, as I find myself often saying, add more terraforming! (Raise the terrain up and down. Not just little features such as: ponds, little hills, and bonemealing the plot.) It adds a lot to the entire plot, and can drastically improve the overall "feel" to the plot.

P.S. I think you should use only two flower types or so. If you use many more, there are too many colors apparent.
Thanks :D and thanks for the tips i tried to add a more suburbs feeling well rich neighbor hoods and stuff but ill make a custom tree and try terraforming

Reactions: ThatOnePeanutGuy

MMJ777

Jul 1, 2014
I have officialy added terraform stuffs and a custom tree

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom