Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

QuikMiner

Jul 31, 2016
Merrillville, Indiana
www.youtube.com
I have personally built my own PC. I would highly recommend it above buying something pre-built. If you wish to find out more on building a PC please PM me and will help you :p

If you decide to buy a PC, I recommend 'IBuyPower' and 'Gladiator PC'.

Again, if you need any help on what PC to buy, or how to build a PC, then send me a PM. I know quite a lot about computers :p

When I built my first computer... a Windows XP Desktop(don't blame me it was the easiest ;-; ), it ran,(first time I joined CubeCraft!) at minimum settings, 8-12 FPS. Not even counting when I joined a minigame.... Anyway, Grim, I don't trust or Gladiator PC cuz of this:
um.PNG

TYPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
lol, jk but I never bought a product from them and I bought 2 products from iBuyPower :p

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
When I built my first computer... a Windows XP Desktop(don't blame me it was the easiest ;-; ), it ran,(first time I joined CubeCraft!) at minimum settings, 8-12 FPS. Not even counting when I joined a minigame.... Anyway, Grim, I don't trust or Gladiator PC cuz of this:
Dz2B6NZ

lol, but I bought 2 products from iBuyPower :p

The image didnt work :-P A friend of mine had one, and that's why i recommended it :-P. And XP?!? Your like the OG pc builder :-P

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
my pc its really fast it runs minecraft not that slow and its slow somethimes which i dont like but anyways i want a new pc which one should i get in like 1 year i guest not for chirstmas

if you want build a budget pc with i3-6100 and gtx 1050 ti the best with only 500 dollars , search in web for more infos!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Just going to say this before anyone else posts, mr @Williams necroposted.
So don't reply to this thread.

5- No Necro-posting, pointless posts that do not contribute to the topic in any way (Single word posts such as k, +1, ok, cool etc...), threads that the last post has been posted more than 2 weeks ago are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games threads).

Leeberator

Apr 20, 2016
What's your budget, OP?

If you're shooting for something reasonable, say $500, this would be a stellar option.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Pentium G4560 3.5GHz Dual-Core Processor ($75.00 @ B&H)
Motherboard: Asus H110M-A/M.2 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($57.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: *Corsair 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory ($44.38 @ Newegg Marketplace)
Storage: Sandisk SSD PLUS 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($69.99 @ Jet)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB ACX 2.0 Video Card ($144.99 @ NCIX US)
Case: Corsair Carbide Series 88R MicroATX Mid Tower Case ($49.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($38.49 @ SuperBiiz)
Total: $480.83
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
*Lowest price parts chosen from parametric criteria
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-01-18 00:50 EST-0500

Reactions: Story

_Adept

Jan 14, 2017
a small but cosy bedroom
Yeah I agree if your parents are good with this sort of thing you should defiantly do a custom build pc as you'll get more for your money's worth!
If they aren't very good with technology then there are plenty of places to get high quality pc's and mine craft isn't very demanding so you won't have to spend that much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom