Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pandaa

Forum Expert
I have seen many threads regarding the price of the rank. It is not possible to change the price, as this would disappoint the players who have already purchased the rank. Say you buy obsidian rank for $130, however CCG changes the price of the rank to $80. Would you be happy? Probably not.

The only situation to this 'problem' is to add more perks, or remove ranks.

My first suggestion is to COMPLETELY remove the lapis rank. The lapis rank is completely pointless. Give everybody who bought the rank Gold, as an apology for removing the rank that they purchased. The reason that lapis is completely pointless is that it offers. It is practically the same as Iron apart from an extra bonus and some more party slots.

Gold is fine as it is, and is perfect for its price. I would make it a bit cheaper if I were the owner, but as stated above is not possible. I would add more perks to the rank, or possible some voting options.

Obsidian needs way more perks. It is practically nothing compared to other ranks. Why buy obsidian when you could afford Emerald + some other cool stuff IRL. There is practically no point in obsidian. The only way to change this is to give the rank exclusive features. Perhaps making renaming items an obsidian-only perk and some other small features like that. Obsidian should also get some other cool features, that I am not in the mood of thinking on right now as it is literally 1AM.

Emerald is OK. I just think that there needs to be some sort of 'big' difference between Obsidian and Emerald. Perhaps, an obsidian ranker could get 2 votes in UHC, instead of one? Don't know if this bypasses the EULA.

So ye short ideas but it's my honest opinion ;p

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Well Lapiz can vote for Health on Eggwars and vote on Layer Spleef.
So why remove it?
I think we just need to add more perks and vanity to lapiz.

Obsidian needs way more perks. It is practically nothing compared to other ranks. Why buy obsidian when you could afford Emerald + some other cool stuff IRL. There is practically no point in obsidian. The only way to change this is to give the rank exclusive features. Perhaps making renaming items an obsidian-only perk and some other small features like that. Obsidian should also get some other cool features, that I am not in the mood of thinking on right now as it is literally 1AM.
The difference between Emerald and Obsidian is the following:
  • 1 more Weekly bonus.
  • 30 more friends slots.
  • 5 more party slots.
  • 8+ exclusive vanity items.
  • 1 exclusive voting option.
And that rank is 56 Euros more than Emerald.
With 56 Euros I could buy Gold + 2 Miniature packs.

Honestly they should release a big and I mean BIG vanity update.
Not only Vanity but also other features that could give Donators (Especially Lapiz and Obsidian) new perks to actually make them worth it. (And some quality of life things)
I've seen countless threads about new possible Cages, Gadgets, Trails but also new features that could increase the actual value of certain ranks.
I could make a list of all the threads that I liked that have a vanity-ish theme but that will definitely take a while.

Reactions: MimicPanda
D

Deleted member 100818

Lapiz is not totaly pointless but they should add more to lapiz and obsidian I give you that one. Obsidian is the highest rank and to my knowledge you only have an extra miniature, wineffect, glass color (skywars) and another prefix. So more perks for obsidian and lapiz is a great idea.

A

A pigeon

Excuse me, have you ever seen a company refuse to change prices because it might 'uoset' people?

Video games themselves drop prices , whats the big deal ?

Reactions: Max ♠

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
Yeah, my thread said the same thing basically, but it got locked by Joe Henry. I probably shouldn't say much...

A

A pigeon

Cubecraft isn't a video game.
I never said it was . Im not stupid .
So you're saying that video game designers do not care about what they're player-base think? Then how would you run the game. The game runs on the community's support.
It was an example . Love how you people change the story when you cant give a proper arguement . When you get a rank you ahould be aware of possibility of fluctuation in prices.

Pandaa

Forum Expert
I never said it was . Im not stupid .

It was an example . Love how you people change the story when you cant give a proper arguement . When you get a rank you ahould be aware of possibility of fluctuation in prices.
This is true, however it would disappoint the players in general. Would you be happy if you purchased obsidian for $150 and then the price of obsidian got reduced down to $75? No.

A

A pigeon

This is true, however it would depress the players to the point of suicide in general. Would you be happy if you purchased obsidian for $150 and then the price of obsidian got reduced down to $75? No.
If that happened i wouldnt care because i already have the rank

The NightGhost02

Feb 26, 2017
For a graveyard in Sweden
www.cubecraft.net
I dont think we should remove any rank just add more cool and fun thing to make them special so u get more for u money's then it's more worth to get a rank I general.

And it like u say need to be a bigger difference between the obsidian and the emerald rank rn its much of a difference between them. Which make obsidian not worth to buy.

(This is just my opinion)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom