Feb 20, 2016
North pole
b3ec22635f215eef1a68cdd34d55ef52d585898651119e4faffece92b78e5645.jpg

ok ill shut up

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
@hgbf is right. I know CubeCraft started the project from scratch, but the developers worked too much on other updates (Such as SkyWars, EggWars and Survival Games updates). In my opinion, developers should work more often on fixing Free Build, and not on non-requested updates... It's been 11 months... Really?

Reactions: hgbf

CaptainDawg_

Aug 28, 2015
Nowhere
I was one of the people who worked on it but there have been others who have had to handle other tasks which hasn't really worked out that well. We are still working on it but recently we have been distracted by other things such as the merge with TheChunk, the Spleef World Cup, new games and updates. We have had to recode it from scratch as the old system didn't work that well. We are making good progress with Freebuild and we are hoping to have it out as soon as possible.
I get how players may be annoyed at us because of this but we have apologised many times and we have answered most of the threads on this topic. For now all you can do is wait, we are working hard.

johncoles

Forum Expert
Jan 6, 2014
Manchester, UK
johncoles.com
I believe your thread has fulfilled it's criteria, you have talked about the fact that it's been in maintenance for 11 months but you accomplished that in your first post so I don't see how this was a discussion. As such I have locked the thread.

Reactions: hgbf
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

asqsk wrote on Thjis's profile.
Wsp!
Thjis wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
bbd.jpeg
asqsk wrote on FluffySnowFox's profile.
yo :D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy bday man 🎉
Good morning (or night!) I wish you a awesome day/night ^-^
Top Bottom