Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What should be implemented?

• Total voters

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Alright, since my older post seems to have gone dead, I thought that I would make another post. But I took some of the feedback that I got in my old post and put it here. This is about how we should fix the skyblock shop. In the shop, it closes the inventory every time you sell a single item. This gets extremely annoying once you have, let's say a stack of oak saplings to sell, yet you have to constantly hit the up arrow and /shop 64 times, selling a single item at a time. So, I believe that we can revamp this by some of the suggestions below:

Choice 1) Simply make it so it doesn't close the shop interface as soon as you buy/sell an item. When a player is done, you can make it so there is an option in the interface that says "Close Shop" or you can somehow make it so the interface works like a chest, where you click "E" to close it. (Although I do not know how you would code that)

Choice 2) Add a command that can sell items. Some suggestions I saw were "/sellhand" to sell all the items in the current slot in your inventory. However, if the item is not sellable, the console would say: "This item cannot be sold. For a list of buyable and sellable items, do /shop."

Choice 3) Add a command that can sell specific items. This would be very helpful to people who are selling large amounts of items. The command would be /sellhand [item name] to sell all the items in your inventory of that type. If the item is not sellable, the message above would appear also.

If you would like to see my previous thread, the link can be found here: https://www.cubecraftgames.net/thre...n-alliteration-ftw-thanks-english-class.6878/

Any feedback or support is greatly appreciated!

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Already requested by MANY people, as well as myself. Just get a villager and lock him in his own personal shop. Makes trading SO MUCH FASTER!
if you want me to screenshot how to do this, i will be happy to oblige.

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Already requested by MANY people, as well as myself. Just get a villager and lock him in his own personal shop. Makes trading SO MUCH FASTER!
if you want me to screenshot how to do this, i will be happy to oblige.
How do I get the potion of weakness? I can't get blaze rods because there is no nether, so no brewing stand.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom