Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What's your most epic moment in Minecraft?

• Extreme clutch in PVP

• Successful Raid, Build, Defense, Etc.

• Extreme case of luck

• Winning a fight against a great obstacle (Powerful PVPer, Boss Battle, Winning a war, etc.)

• Cool stunt or trick

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

DerpyDerpDeDerp

Sep 22, 2016
This will have two stories, but only bits of the original games, consisting of my best moments playing bedwars.

Okay, this first story was in Aztec OP Normal HP 1.9. As this was a long while back, I do not remember this game completely. If I remember correctly, I was either team Dark Blue or Yellow. Either way. My bed had just been broken. I was scared for my life. After all, it was a 2v1, Me vs. two players; with no egg to protect anyone anymore. I believe they were on team red. One, was equipped with half Iron and half diamond armor, and was using a Diamond axe as their weapon. The other, Full diamond and what I am guessing to be Sharpness V Sword. Now, being the last person on my team, (And any team besides red for that matter...) I had plenty of time while the red team was stalling at their base. this allowed me to have, essentially two of every diamond/High tier weapon, tool, shield, etc. Including about 10 god apples. I had believed I was ready. I approached their base, and with a trusty shield, I managed to make it across alive. Now, my first target was killing the weaker one with the axe. I was stuck in a clash between the two red teamers, like a ball in ping pong. I had taken too much damage in only a few minutes, and my diamond armor was literally about to break. I was able to knock both of them back enough, and had just about enough time to rest. This allowed me to discard my previous, broken armor and equip a new diamond set I had kept prepared. This is when I went full on bear on them. I had finally managed to get past the arrows and spam-attacks from their weapons (Remember this is 1.9 Pvp, but it was still taking a toll on my armor and is very annoying with knockback and such) and I had finally managed to strike down the axe user. This, is when the last person, who probably was pissed, went full on machine-gun-on-steroids madman on me, and, used the annoying bow spam Punch I. I... sigh. was knocked off the edge, and fell. Either way, it was probably my second most memorable story.

This is the reason why Honor is everything to me, people. I don't think you would want to be the receiving end of that, huh?

Anyways, besides that, here is the second story. This was last summer, so like I said, I don't remember this story completely. I was on team Yellow, playing OP normal health in Teaparty map. I was in full diamond, fully geared and such, fighting to break an egg. Me and another partner had beat their team (Not sure completely, but I think we fought team Purple.) in the hard clash, but the fight was still a 2v3-5. We stood no chance in a real fight. My partner was cut down by one of them. I had to flee. They had no bridge too, and our only way there and back safely was enderpearls. Luckily, I had one in spare. Here's the epic part. They were about to knock me off. But I was not about to die there, no. I ran to the edge, where the huge table and chairs are. I had thrown my ender pearl in hopes of hitting the chair and falling down to the clouds (It was the most likely solution, and was probably the one thing I could've aimed for before I would've fell down into the void) but, oh my goodness, was I not done. The ender pearl flew through the small holes in the chair, had activated, and had me teleported onto the chair safely, with no other threats nearby that would fight me. I had a sigh of relief, and I was screaming in my head of how lucky I was. Anyways. I do not remember what happened after, but I think I may have one that round, but either way, this was probably my greatest test of luck in a looooong time. And this will probably my most lucky situation ever, in minecraft. Well, that's all I have to say today.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
im making a video of all my best moments. i record every game i play, just in case i run into a cheater or if someone falsely reports me i have proof lol, but in the next hour or so i will post my video in the forums

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
This will have two stories, but only bits of the original games, consisting of my best moments playing bedwars.

Okay, this first story was in Aztec OP Normal HP 1.9. As this was a long while back, I do not remember this game completely. If I remember correctly, I was either team Dark Blue or Yellow. Either way. My bed had just been broken. I was scared for my life. After all, it was a 2v1, Me vs. two players; with no egg to protect anyone anymore. I believe they were on team red. One, was equipped with half Iron and half diamond armor, and was using a Diamond axe as their weapon. The other, Full diamond and what I am guessing to be Sharpness V Sword. Now, being the last person on my team, (And any team besides red for that matter...) I had plenty of time while the red team was stalling at their base. this allowed me to have, essentially two of every diamond/High tier weapon, tool, shield, etc. Including about 10 god apples. I had believed I was ready. I approached their base, and with a trusty shield, I managed to make it across alive. Now, my first target was killing the weaker one with the axe. I was stuck in a clash between the two red teamers, like a ball in ping pong. I had taken too much damage in only a few minutes, and my diamond armor was literally about to break. I was able to knock both of them back enough, and had just about enough time to rest. This allowed me to discard my previous, broken armor and equip a new diamond set I had kept prepared. This is when I went full on bear on them. I had finally managed to get past the arrows and spam-attacks from their weapons (Remember this is 1.9 Pvp, but it was still taking a toll on my armor and is very annoying with knockback and such) and I had finally managed to strike down the axe user. This, is when the last person, who probably was pissed, went full on machine-gun-on-steroids madman on me, and, used the annoying bow spam Punch I. I... sigh. was knocked off the edge, and fell. Either way, it was probably my second most memorable story.

This is the reason why Honor is everything to me, people. I don't think you would want to be the receiving end of that, huh?

Anyways, besides that, here is the second story. This was last summer, so like I said, I don't remember this story completely. I was on team Yellow, playing OP normal health in Teaparty map. I was in full diamond, fully geared and such, fighting to break an egg. Me and another partner had beat their team (Not sure completely, but I think we fought team Purple.) in the hard clash, but the fight was still a 2v3-5. We stood no chance in a real fight. My partner was cut down by one of them. I had to flee. They had no bridge too, and our only way there and back safely was enderpearls. Luckily, I had one in spare. Here's the epic part. They were about to knock me off. But I was not about to die there, no. I ran to the edge, where the huge table and chairs are. I had thrown my ender pearl in hopes of hitting the chair and falling down to the clouds (It was the most likely solution, and was probably the one thing I could've aimed for before I would've fell down into the void) but, oh my goodness, was I not done. The ender pearl flew through the small holes in the chair, had activated, and had me teleported onto the chair safely, with no other threats nearby that would fight me. I had a sigh of relief, and I was screaming in my head of how lucky I was. Anyways. I do not remember what happened after, but I think I may have one that round, but either way, this was probably my greatest test of luck in a looooong time. And this will probably my most lucky situation ever, in minecraft. Well, that's all I have to say today.
My best moment was in eggwars.
I was in the map kingdom and I was by myself in a 1v3v4v4. I told everyone that I didn’t have many diamonds, that I only had 6 which was true. Then they ended up coming for me. I upgraded my diamond generator and started distracting them as I got diamonds. I ended up getting full gear and their egg broke. I killed two of them and the other ran away. Leaving it a 1v1v4v4. That 1 guy went to break an egg and kill 2 people but dying themself.
Now it was a 1v2v4.
I ended up bridgeing behind the last team (I remember it was specifically blue) and they didn’t notice I was behind their egg. I broke it, killed 1 person and ran. The other 2 in the other team came for me. At the time the bows were cheap so i got one and shot one into the void. The other went to fight blue but was unsuccessful.
It being a 1v3 I thought I was screwed. Until one went across my bridge with full diamond. I was shooting, but he threw a pearl. We were fighting and I had to resort to jitterclicking and I ended up killing the full diamond guy. The other two guys were getting stacked, and one came for me. I now had almost full diamond (missing helm) and I ended up killing the other guy who started throwing his items before he died, and the other fell off the edge.
That is why light green is my lucky color.

Reactions: Anthoken

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I killed a diamond on assassination with nothing and i had a insane combo!
I'm surprised that they didn't run for a shop.

I really don't have any moments that I'd call "the most epic moment" I've had in Minecraft, to be honest. I've been playing this game for well over 6 years at this point, and nothing has really stood out all that much. I've done pretty much everything that Minecraft has to offer, from custom maps to mod packs, multiplayer to the multiplayer modded scene. The most fun I've had in single player has got to be the time I played through Agrarian Skies on my own. It took me about a month to complete it. FTB packs also really never fail to please.
In multiplayer, there have been many servers I had been a part of, and Cube has been the biggest one for me so far. Previously I had been loving skywars on another server, which has sadly died out at this point. I also really enjoyed Wynncraft when it first came out (I believe I got to a level 36 mage).

If I had to pick one of my favorite moments on Cube, I guess it'd be my first time playing Eggwars with a few IRL friends of mine. Underdasea was the first game I played, and I won it too. The ones I first played with I believe, were @Markghostflame and @AcidKirby (Mark has moved to LoL & Kirby hasn't been playing as often. It was Kirby who introduced me to Lez before he became a staff member)

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
I recall nearly winning a 1v10 Eggwars on 'Rome' by solo destroying their egg and killing 6 or so of the enemy before being shot in the void by a bow. Fun times. I also once played on a server with a lot of my friends, splitting in teams of 8 players, each given 2 weeks to build an epic castle, after which it was sieged by the other team.

Reactions: Anthoken
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom