Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

yay or nay?

• YAY!!!11oneone

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • nay (sadface :()

Votes: 21 61.8%

• Total voters
Jul 27, 2017
hello cubers. i have built today. please rate good. it is perfect. vote yay!!
2017-07-27_19.30.43.png
2017-07-27_19.30.58.png
2017-07-27_19.30.21.png
2017-07-27_19.30.29.png
2017-07-27_19.30.37.png

Reactions: Marieke2001

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
It could use some depth along the outside.
Try using glass panes instead of regular full blocks, and try to make the staircases stick out one block away from the wall. It adds a lot to a build!
Also, the barn door isn't symmetrical.
Aside from that I can't really come up with anything else, but those are the things you could change to make it look that much better.

Pandaa

Forum Expert
Oh it looks awful. Looks like a cube , then you put two slopes on top . 0/10 .

Its like you've taken everything you shouldnt do and shoved it into one build

But you know what's worse ? The interior .

There is nothing inside . The while thing doesnt look like a house or shed it looks like a cuboid .That is not how to build. Go watch grian
Don't have to be the mean. I think that this is a good start, but could definitely use some improvement.

A

A pigeon

Don't have to be the mean. I think that this is a good start, but could definitely use some improvement.
Its my opinion not yours. Its not at all rude . Just simple truth . It is not at all a good start either

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
1) It seems odd to have the door off centered but the rest of the building be symmetrical. Same with the windows on the sides, why not space them evenly if the rest of the building is symmetrical? As a rule of thumb, most of the time consistency is best. If one major element is symmetrical, everything else should be too.

2) Try to avoid how you have the 2 blocks diagonally touching on the roof, idk how to explain it so here is a picture, the right is what you shouldn't do and the left is what I mean by avoiding the diagonal block touching.

avtmOTp.png

3) Depth. An easy way to add depth to this build would be to make the log in the corner 2x2 and overhand the roof.

4) If you want to get better, practice, and look at what other people build as inspiration. Google is great, just google "minecraft <whatever you want to build>" and chances are you'll get some great examples of what other people have made.

Yes Mr. Fool was a bit blunt, but it's a dose of reality that was badly needed in a thread full of participation trophies. If he build an empty box and everybody tells him it's great, he will never want to build anything better.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBrownster
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom