Votes: 13 38.2%
  • nay (sadface :()

Votes: 21 61.8%

• Total voters

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Oh it looks awful. Looks like a cube , then you put two slopes on top . 0/10 .

Its like you've taken everything you shouldnt do and shoved it into one build

But you know what's worse ? The interior .

There is nothing inside . The while thing doesnt look like a house or shed it looks like a cuboid .That is not how to build. Go watch grian
You can also explain it softer, instead of saying the bad things about this build you can also give him tips to improve it.

Anyways like many others said above, it's a good build to start but i think it needs some improvement :)

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
Not bad but you should work on adding more block difference. Shape seems to be a feature you need to work on, it helps when staring a build to lay down a one block outline and go offs in different paths eventually meeting back up. While sometimes an off centered door can look nice on a build usually you will want to decorate it more via a frame and whatnot, and you would want it to be obviously off centered for a reason, not just one or two blocks off so it doesn't slightly bother people or look like you were too lazy to fix it. Using more stairs at different orientations can help bring more life to the build. One last tip if you plan on sharing more of your projects it to hit f1 (on windows, something else on mac) and making it so we just get the image, that way we dont have all of the numbers on our screen or your hotbar, just that little tip can make it two times better.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom