Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Makanaski

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
Uruguay
Hello my name is Jonathan, I borned in uruguay I am 19 Years old my favorite color is blue I love cats and dogs I have 2 Little brothers and 1 sister I live with them :) i have a half time job my father died when i was 7 Years old my mom is a warrior i always try to help her I started to play Minecraft on 2011-2012 and started to play in cubecraft in 2013-2014 I also play some games on steam such as csgo, gmod, gta v and some more I'm currently inactive in all my games because i broke my PC, I still using online pages such as forum, discord etc because I like to help and socialized

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello my name is Jonathan, I borned in uruguay I am 19 Years old my favorite color is blue I love cats and dogs I have 2 Little brothers and 1 sister I live with them :) i have a half time job my father died when i was 7 Years old my mom is a warrior i always try to help her I started to play Minecraft on 2011-2012 and started to play in cubecraft in 2013-2014 I also play some games on steam such as csgo, gmod, gta v and some more I'm currently inactive in all my games because i broke my PC, I still using online pages such as forum, discord etc because I like to help and socialized
Nice to meet you Jonathan!

L

Lepzi

Hello Jonathan its nice to know a bit about you I'm sorry to hear that your father had died when you were 7 that also happened to me when I was 8, anyways I hope you have fun around the forums. :D

Javima1

Jun 6, 2017
Spain/España
Nice to meet you! =)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Coding and playing Minecraft, often at the same time.
CagriCann in stream join us!
Basketman wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Finally Solo Lucky Islands Leaderboard!
Loskol wrote on CagriCann's profile.
Hi pro!
Top Bottom