Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Makanaski

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
Uruguay
Hello my name is Jonathan, I borned in uruguay I am 19 Years old my favorite color is blue I love cats and dogs I have 2 Little brothers and 1 sister I live with them :) i have a half time job my father died when i was 7 Years old my mom is a warrior i always try to help her I started to play Minecraft on 2011-2012 and started to play in cubecraft in 2013-2014 I also play some games on steam such as csgo, gmod, gta v and some more I'm currently inactive in all my games because i broke my PC, I still using online pages such as forum, discord etc because I like to help and socialized

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello my name is Jonathan, I borned in uruguay I am 19 Years old my favorite color is blue I love cats and dogs I have 2 Little brothers and 1 sister I live with them :) i have a half time job my father died when i was 7 Years old my mom is a warrior i always try to help her I started to play Minecraft on 2011-2012 and started to play in cubecraft in 2013-2014 I also play some games on steam such as csgo, gmod, gta v and some more I'm currently inactive in all my games because i broke my PC, I still using online pages such as forum, discord etc because I like to help and socialized
Nice to meet you Jonathan!

L

Lepzi

Hello Jonathan its nice to know a bit about you I'm sorry to hear that your father had died when you were 7 that also happened to me when I was 8, anyways I hope you have fun around the forums. :D

Javima1

Jun 6, 2017
Spain/España
Nice to meet you! =)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom