Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CookiesAlwaysWin

Dec 2, 2015
Retro Landscape
stay strong ok? No matter what, you have to keep going on. Ive had someone commit suicide and its the worst feeling ever to know that you could have done something to help them. People dont realize how much they care about you untill your gone. You dont realize it. Please stay strong! Praying for u :D

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
I lost my best friend.
I lost my old me.
I started being bullied.
I lost my good laughs.
I lost people I love.
I lost trust.
I lost comfort.
I lost happiness.
I just need a companion to cheer me up...
Welcome to teenagehood. Everything will change in your life, and the transition is painful af.

As per being bullied, ALWAYS consult a school Staff or an adult about it. Or even, your parents. If the school won't deal with them then my advice would be to just change schools altogether whenever possible. Do not be shy to ask for help, do not make the same mistakes I've done.
I lost people I love.
I lost trust.
I lost comfort.
This is what you call growing up, as you change then so will your close friends or anyone around you at all (assuming you're all the same age.) What you need to do is to just not care and start a new life. It has worked for me, I changed schools after I lost all the people I liked, and also cause I was getting severely bullied, and now I'm in a new school & made quite a few friends. It has helped my mental health greatly.
As little as an internet user can offer, you may always talk to me (PM me on the forums or on my discord if you want), I'll be more than ready to talk and try to offer my help. The only reason I turned out the way I am today, was because I had people by my side, showing me what to do in order to achieve the position I currently have. I want to give back what I was given. Do not be shy to DM me for advice or for a quick little rant, I won't judge and I'll try to offer help.
Sometimes, you don't need advice, you just need someone to listen to your problems and understand how you're feeling.

I wish you the best of luck growing up, teenagehood is one of the worst times for a person to be alive in, but I promise you'll be able to get through it if you're strong enough. Sometimes you may believe you're not strong enough, but you never know your strength until being strong is the only option you have. Do not underestimate yourself, ever.

BringMeTheHorizon#0102 for my discord ^^

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
teenagehood is one of the worst times for a person to be alive in
And certainly in areas where the mentality of “do what you want to do and be who you want” isn’t really allowed. Like I grew up on a severe Christian school (gereformeerde basisschool) and my parents had addressed bullying to multiple teachers over 3/4/5 years, but there was nothing done about it because everyone knows each other from church and etc. and when I finally had the courage to stand up for myself and pull some girls ponytail because she made me mad, me and my parents had to go to school for a talk for fighting. Life IS unfair and WILL STAY unfair, but believe me, this makes you far more experienced in life and situations than the popular girl at school. Even research found out that those people achieve less in their lives on their own, because they never had to fight for it.

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
Life IS unfair and WILL STAY unfair, but believe me, this makes you far more experienced in life and situations than the popular girl at school.

I don’t have a lot of friends , but I have enough. The friends I have , are the friends who I can trust . The more popular people have a lot of ‘ friends ‘ , but without doubts half of them don’t even know the popular one , and the popular one doesn’t know them too. Okay , everyone looks up on you if you’re popular because they want to be with you , so they get more friends too . But that is the point of weakness , that people do not understand. You don’t need a lot of friends to be a good person , just have the people in your life that you can trust and you can have fun with . That’s all you need in my opinion if we’re talking about friends . But getting bullied because of no reason is just straight-up crap . I didn’t do anything wrong to those people , the popular people are feeling more powerful than the less-popular people , and because of that they bully people? It’s indeed just not fair , I just ignore it but in the beginning it is hard to do it. You can feel the hate but I am getting stronger of that , people are hating on others because they have something you don’t have . I don’t enjoy the bullies , but it gave me power for some reason. So don’t give them attention because that is all they want , just let them show you don’t care about what they’re doing and do what you want to do .

theTrainZ

May 25, 2019
And certainly in areas where the mentality of “do what you want to do and be who you want” isn’t really allowed. Like I grew up on a severe Christian school (gereformeerde basisschool) and my parents had addressed bullying to multiple teachers over 3/4/5 years, but there was nothing done about it because everyone knows each other from church and etc. and when I finally had the courage to stand up for myself and pull some girls ponytail because she made me mad, me and my parents had to go to school for a talk for fighting. Life IS unfair and WILL STAY unfair, but believe me, this makes you far more experienced in life and situations than the popular girl at school. Even research found out that those people achieve less in their lives on their own, because they never had to fight for it.

Actually karma for the girl with the ponytail , I would handle it in another way tho

Reactions: Marieke2001

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Actually karma for the girl with the ponytail , I would handle it in another way tho
Well I was 11 at that time and had been bullied/left alone for over 4 years and she was always the “leader” of their club. 11 year old me didn’t knew how to handle it in another way

D

Deleted member 59979

I lost my best friend.
I lost my old me.
I started being bullied.
I lost my good laughs.
I lost people I love.
I lost trust.
I lost comfort.
I lost happiness.
I can understand how you feel. I've had a pretty messed up life myself, if I do say so myself. If you ever need someone just chat to then feel free to DM me on forums or add me on discord (Azalea#9876). Just know that this isn't your fault, life is just unfair at times. Stay strong ^w^

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Top Bottom