Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Hi! Most of you might know me, but others not so much. My name is David (In real life) and I'm a 15 year old from Scotland. I really like to do History, Science etc. as my hobbies or helping people with things like, which game is which or to help guide them somewhere etc. I usually hang out around either in the main hub or in a Eggwars lobby, so if you see me, feel free to say hi! :)

My Favourite games:
War Thunder
Minecraft (Modded, Eggwars etc.)
Garry`s mod
Company of Heroes 1 and 2
Sid Meier`s Civilization V

Hope to see you guys around sometime! :D

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
Hey I like War Thunder too! What country do you like to play as the most? For planes I tend to go with Germany. I like the strategies involved with energy fighting / BnZ, also they seem to get the most variety in opponents (I wonder why huh). I don't play ground battles all too much anymore but the trailer for the new update got me interested once again.

Just realised we both play Minecraft as well. What a coincidence!

Reactions: SpringWarz

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Hey I like War Thunder too! What country do you like to play as the most? For planes I tend to go with Germany. I like the strategies involved with energy fighting / BnZ, also they seem to get the most variety in opponents (I wonder why huh). I don't play ground battles all too much anymore but the trailer for the new update got me interested once again.

Just realised we both play Minecraft as well. What a coincidence!
I play with 2 accounts. One for Germany and the other Russia. Planning to make another account soon for either the UK or the USA.

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom