Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
May 27, 2020
Hey!

My name is CrackleHarvest36, but you can call me Nick if you'd like. I've been playing on the server lately which I have found to be really fun. I registered on the forums back in May, but I'm going to be more active from now on as the CubeCraft community looks awesome! I'm fourteen years old and I program in the following languages: Java, PHP, HTML, JavaScript, and just recently, Python. I'm really looking forward to some more fun here on CubeCraft, and I can't wait to see you all around!

- Nick

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
It really is a pleasure seeing new members join the forums community!

Welcome to the forums - I'm sure you'll enjoy it here! Everyone here is really nice and welcoming! ⭐

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
Hey!

My name is CrackleHarvest36, but you can call me Nick if you'd like. I've been playing on the server lately which I have found to be really fun. I registered on the forums back in May, but I'm going to be more active from now on as the CubeCraft community looks awesome! I'm fourteen years old and I program in the following languages: Java, PHP, HTML, JavaScript, and just recently, Python. I'm really looking forward to some more fun here on CubeCraft, and I can't wait to see you all around!

- Nick
Nice mate, I want to learn Java, Python, and HTML!
Hope you like it here!
Peace

Reactions: Wave Master7S
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
Top Bottom