Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Well-Known Member
Apr 19, 2014
886
357
138
29
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
You fools ain't got nuthin' on me. *pulls out ghetto boombox which begins to play Can't Touch This* *proceeds to mc-hammer dance my way up the hill and kick everyone out except for those wearing parachute pants* My, my, my, my music hits me so hard, makes me say oh my lord, thank you for blessing me with a mind to rhyme and two-*suddenly interrupted* My hill.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom