Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KeyElfMaster

Feb 9, 2021
I don't know much about Bedrock, but I think your texture pack might be glitched. Have you tried reloading the texture pack? Or have you tried restarting the game?
Ye I have, but different parts of the screen go pink and i haven't done anything to the game so idk why its doing that lol.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Ye I have, but different parts of the screen go pink and i haven't done anything to the game so idk why its doing that lol.
I searched online, and this is what I found:
This bug happens due to an overflow error in Minecraft's featured servers. Especially CubeCraft and The Hive.. It happens due to custom entities being summoned in with items that exceed the name limit of an anvil (35 characters) in lag conditions and enough stress on the server to bug your textures. You may have seen the pink and black error texture. This is the texture that the game is replacing any of the following: particles, block entities, entities, armour stands, armour, flowing water/lava, menus, hotbar slots and finally the screen itself. Only solution is to restart Minecraft. If this continues, reinstall the game.

So in short; the bug is caused by an overflow of custom entities, which happens often on servers like Cubecraft. The only solution is to restart Minecraft. Try restarting the game a few times, if that doesn't work you'll have to reinstall the game.

I hope this helps you fix this!

KeyElfMaster

Feb 9, 2021
I searched online, and this is what I found:
This bug happens due to an overflow error in Minecraft's featured servers. Especially CubeCraft and The Hive.. It happens due to custom entities being summoned in with items that exceed the name limit of an anvil (35 characters) in lag conditions and enough stress on the server to bug your textures. You may have seen the pink and black error texture. This is the texture that the game is replacing any of the following: particles, block entities, entities, armour stands, armour, flowing water/lava, menus, hotbar slots and finally the screen itself. Only solution is to restart Minecraft. If this continues, reinstall the game.

So in short; the bug is caused by an overflow of custom entities, which happens often on servers like Cubecraft. The only solution is to restart Minecraft. Try restarting the game a few times, if that doesn't work you'll have to reinstall the game.

I hope this helps you fix this!
Thank you so much! That is really helpful, I will be sure to try it out now. Thanks so much for your help :)

Reactions: Maaarijn
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom