Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CheaterNews

Feb 7, 2021
Hello, cubecraft support team, I have a question about Bedrock I got into the game at 10 o'clock this morning to play smywars but my account was banned the reason did not use the cheat macro auto clicker why I was banned please can you remove my in-game ban my in-game name is OperatorFox30

CheaterNews

Feb 7, 2021

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210420-110933.jpg
    Screenshot_20210420-110933.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 77

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
This happens when a site or service believes you are intending to flood or spam it with requests. The best thing you can do is wait for at least an hour before trying again/refreshing the page.

CheaterNews

Feb 7, 2021
Hi,

For a chance to get unbanned, please appeal using this link:
https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/OperatorFox30/MCO

Try to explain as much about the situation for a better chance at being unbanned.
Excuse me, but I cheat do not I say what tricks did not use tricks I said, most recently last skywars played and scored several games disconnected yesterday I turn the trick then if I have internet access gitta was, but I saw were followed to ban what I want to play this morning, just what is this trick also delay I'm connecting from Turkey It happens a lot, how can I be cheated, but by God I do not cheat, I am against the 3rd software, I do not use it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210420-145043.jpg
    Screenshot_20210420-145043.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 87

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Excuse me, but I cheat do not I say what tricks did not use tricks I said, most recently last skywars played and scored several games disconnected yesterday I turn the trick then if I have internet access gitta was, but I saw were followed to ban what I want to play this morning, just what is this trick also delay I'm connecting from Turkey It happens a lot, how can I be cheated, but by God I do not cheat, I am against the 3rd software, I do not use it.
You have already appealed, now the only thing you can do is wait for a moderator to look at your appeal. Keep in mind that this can take a few days, so please remain patient until then!

CheaterNews

Feb 7, 2021
#
!

Bu biliniyor, siteyi birkaç saatliğine terk etmeli ve ona
So what is my account going to be banned for no reason? I have no other account I can use to play cubecraft. I also play skyblock with my friend. I ask how to play now. Please influence my account ban. Name OperatorFox30 Please

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
As I said, you have already appealed. If you didn't use any illegal modifications indeed, the ban will be removed soon. You will have to remain patient for the Sentinel developers to get to it, there is nothing more we can do for you now. Also, bypassing the ban is not allowed, so even if you would have had a second account you are not allowed to use it.

CheaterNews

Feb 7, 2021
As I said, you have already appealed. If you didn't use any illegal modifications indeed, the ban will be removed soon. You will have to remain patient for the Sentinel developers to get to it, there is nothing more we can do for you now. Also, bypassing the ban is not allowed, so even if you would have had a second account you are not allowed to use it.
I said it right, ramen. It was rejected. I did not cheat. Please solve the problem.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
The Cubecraft support team has now spoken to darkninja because he has a suspicion of cheating and he says a developer needs to check so how can I contact the developer.View attachment 191683
Hello!
He basically means, when you get banned by anticheat you get 2 chances, appeal and conversation, and on appeal site you're conversation is still being reviewed by the Sentinel developer.
I added a screenshot to let u see what I mean.
Screenshot_20210421_080337.jpg

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
The Cubecraft support team has now spoken to darkninja because he has a suspicion of cheating and he says a developer needs to check so how can I contact the developer.View attachment 191683
U have to be patient and wait. Asking for someone to unban you will not fast track your unban. Cubecraft staff and the Anticheat developers have others thing to do. They are doing this out of the love of their heart as they are no being paid to do this. Edit: I thought they weren't payed but they are, Sorry

So sit back, and relax and wait until the Dev looks at your appeal and either accepts it, or denies it. If they deny it, don't complain because you will not get unbanned, But you can still have a convo with the person who denies you to ask for reasons why etc.

Last edited:

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
U have to be patient and wait. Asking for someone to unban you will not fast track your unban. Cubecraft staff and the Antichrist developers have others thing to do. And... Lives??? They are doing this out of the love of their heart as they are no being paid to do this. So sit back, and relax and wait until the Dev looks at your appeal and either accepts it, or denies it. If they deny it, don't complain because you will not get unbanned
I know where you're coming from, but that's a rude way to put it. The only staff-members who do not get paid are helpers/moderators. His appeal already has been denied by a Mod, atm the conversation is awating to be reviewed till an developer responds. It's possible that the conversation on the appeal site gets closed, if that's the case then he's able to start an conversation with one of the anti-cheat developers on the forums to further discuss the ban.

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
I know where you're coming from, but that's a rude way to put it. The only staff-members who do not get paid are helpers/moderators. His appeal already has been denied by a Mod, atm the conversation is awating to be reviewed till an developer responds. It's possible that the conversation on the appeal site gets closed, if that's the case then he's able to start an conversation with one of the anti-cheat developers on the forums to further discuss the ban.
oh sry, I will edit it now! My apologies!

Reactions: Zillu

CheaterNews

Feb 7, 2021
Hello!
He basically means, when you get banned by anticheat you get 2 chances, appeal and conversation, and on appeal site you're conversation is still being reviewed by the Sentinel developer.
I added a screenshot to let u see what I mean. View attachment 191685
The manager will be observed for at least how many days by the developer.

CheaterNews

Feb 7, 2021
I wrote it wrong, I'm a little sorry, when will the ban end?
Well, Mr. Moderator, a ban lasts for a few days because my ban will expire until the developers check it, at least tell me how many days, when will it be banned.
I wrote it wrong, I'm a little sorry, when will the ban end?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Top Bottom