the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello @moamin

There are currently no active bans on the account you provided. If you are certain you spelt the name right, your friend may be experiencing a blocked connection, on which all info can be found here.

Please do not hesitate to ask any further questions you may have.
Wishing you a nice rest of your day,

Reactions: Rocks1

moamin

Oct 7, 2022
this is the picture

Attachments

• Screenshot_-_Minecraft.jpg
    Screenshot_-_Minecraft.jpg
    302.2 KB · Views: 59

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
You friend’s account itself is not banned, but their internet connection was automatically blocked by Sentinel, preventing them from joining our server on any account.

Connection blocks are automatically applied when a user is banned from the server, so it’s likely a different account was banned on their internet connection in the past.

Unfortunately, we can’t do anything about automatically applied blocked connections. They are usually temporary, so your friend will need to wait until it expires. As we can not share the duration of the block, I suggest your friend to try log in every few days to check if the block has expired yet.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom