the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello @moamin

There are currently no active bans on the account you provided. If you are certain you spelt the name right, your friend may be experiencing a blocked connection, on which all info can be found here.

Please do not hesitate to ask any further questions you may have.
Wishing you a nice rest of your day,

Reactions: Rocks1

moamin

Oct 7, 2022
this is the picture

Attachments

• Screenshot_-_Minecraft.jpg
    Screenshot_-_Minecraft.jpg
    302.2 KB · Views: 57

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
You friend’s account itself is not banned, but their internet connection was automatically blocked by Sentinel, preventing them from joining our server on any account.

Connection blocks are automatically applied when a user is banned from the server, so it’s likely a different account was banned on their internet connection in the past.

Unfortunately, we can’t do anything about automatically applied blocked connections. They are usually temporary, so your friend will need to wait until it expires. As we can not share the duration of the block, I suggest your friend to try log in every few days to check if the block has expired yet.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Reesle wrote on MCotoulas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom