Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Cubecrafters !! im sooo glad that i've uploaded my first cubecraft video on YT, its a test so i uploaded it as a raw footage, when i record a video , it's always 720p to 1080p, however, if i upload it to yt , it becomes 480p !!! how do i fix this ?!??!

please make sure to subscribe , its free and you can change your mind later
also, i would appreciate it if you like the video :D

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
, its a test so i uploaded it as a raw footage, when i record a video , it's always 720p to 1080p, however, if i upload it to yt , it becomes 480p !!! how do i fix this ?!??!
I'm not too great with recording and editing software, but try seeing if they recording software you're using has a support centre. If they don't, try joining some tech Discord servers, they might be able to help. I'll like and subscribe as soon as I can!

• Love
Reactions: SoloWarz

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
The Magnificent World Of Golems.
Overall Good Video !!
Next Time When You'll Post A Real Gameplay, Try To Choose Background Music Carefully As It's Very Important For A Gameplay Video. Also, Why Do You Play With Vibrant Colours Off, Idk If It's Just Me, But Without That, The Graphics Look Kinda Dull.
& I Subbed, Hope You'll Grow Big. Good Luck. 👍

• Love
Reactions: Silco and SoloWarz

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Overall Good Video !!
Next Time When You'll Post A Real Gameplay, Try To Choose Background Music Carefully As It's Very Important For A Gameplay Video. Also, Why Do You Play With Vibrant Colours Off, Idk If It's Just Me, But Without That, The Graphics Look Kinda Dull.
& I Subbed, Hope You'll Grow Big. Good Luck. 👍
Thanks for the feedback!
Could you please tell me what are the vibrant colours ?
Thanks for the sub !

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
The Magnificent World Of Golems.
Thanks for the feedback!
Could you please tell me what are the vibrant colours ?
Thanks for the sub !
I'm Not That Sure, But By The Looks Of The Video, I Think These Two Features Are Disabled. Check It Yourself & If They Are Disabled, Please Turn Them On, It'll Make The Graphics Look Much Better.
IMG_20211010_204112.jpg

Reactions: Silco

Dont kill

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Cubecrafters !! im sooo glad that i've uploaded my first cubecraft video on YT, its a test so i uploaded it as a raw footage, when i record a video , it's always 720p to 1080p, however, if i upload it to yt , it becomes 480p !!! how do i fix this ?!??!

please make sure to subscribe , its free and you can change your mind later
also, i would appreciate it if you like the video :D
IMPORTANT !
Are You Arabic Gamer?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom