Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 294498

Guest
Heyy! So I watched the video yesterday and I left a comment. ^^

So, first lets start with some compliments!
- Amazing gameplay! Great combo's and just a ''normal'' style, but great video!
- Some parts were synced with the music and it was satisfying to look at :)

I have some tips that might help you with future video's...
- Try to cut boring parts out, like seeking for players to fight them...
- Lagspikes aren't from your wifi, but your laptop/pc ;) (It was kinda funny to read that though haha ^^)
- Maybe adding a profile picture to your channel is a good idea?
- Decrease the volume of the gameplay because it's like way too hard compared to the music.

I hope you can do something with my tips! :)
 

Stineos

Well-Known Member
Feb 9, 2020
185
404
94
Heyy! So I watched the video yesterday and I left a comment. ^^

So, first lets start with some compliments!
- Amazing gameplay! Great combo's and just a ''normal'' style, but great video!
- Some parts were synced with the music and it was satisfying to look at :)

I have some tips that might help you with future video's...
- Try to cut boring parts out, like seeking for players to fight them...
- Lagspikes aren't from your wifi, but your laptop/pc ;) (It was kinda funny to read that though haha ^^)
- Maybe adding a profile picture to your channel is a good idea?
- Decrease the volume of the gameplay because it's like way too hard compared to the music.

I hope you can do something with my tips! :)
thx man! <3
 
D

Deleted member 481668

Guest
7 kill game, first of all great video! I love videos with music, nice music, I subscribed and liked the video! Keep it up, maybe you can update your pfp? ^^
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom