Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mestari23

Nov 10, 2017
Hello guys!
I made a short highlights of me and my friends playing on skywars (we call ourselves Teamsteve, that's why we have steves on our back :P). It is my first video recorded on Cubecraft, and I definitely plan to do more of those! :D

Any opinions and suggestions what I can improve in my editing would be deeply appreciated :D
Hope you enjoy!

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello guys!
I made a short highlights of me and my friends playing on skywars (we call ourselves Teamsteve, that's why we have steves on our back :p). It is my first video recorded on Cubecraft, and I definitely plan to do more of those! :D

Any opinions and suggestions what I can improve in my editing would be deeply appreciated :D
Hope you enjoy!
Suggestion: Make an intro! :D

Reactions: Mestari23

RxgePVP

Nov 8, 2017
Meme Land
Hello guys!
I made a short highlights of me and my friends playing on skywars (we call ourselves Teamsteve, that's why we have steves on our back :p). It is my first video recorded on Cubecraft, and I definitely plan to do more of those! :D

Hope you enjoy!
Good Work!

Reactions: Mestari23
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Kazwa wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything! :( I wish you the best of luck in the future ^.^
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulationssss <3
zflrz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratzzzzzzzz <3
Top Bottom