Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

VaniusKon

Novice Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi, it's albaoner, I dont use this account to take the advantage, so it is not prohibited.
30 mins ago I take my first permanent ban on this server, from StarrySkies_. I am just playing the Skywars, kill player, kill another player., kill La*****(I didnt remember nick), he is cheching my info, says what it is good for level 9 stone, and, I think, report me. I kill another 2 players, he is says what 'KA is bad", I dont know what is KA and cant find it in Google, and then StarrySkies_ bun me.
Be a good player in skywars is so dangerous...

Reactions: Jiivan

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hello.
KA is kill-aura which is a illegal modification that gives you a significant advantage.
Starry has thought that you were cheating, but if you feel like you were clear then you should've sent a appeal, like you already did, and from so on you will just have to wait.
About why your code shouldn't be shared: Some people have bad intentions, so they better not get the ability to abuse your code and make a appeal full with swearing for exsample, spamming random words and etc which might result in it getting rejected

Reactions: VaniusKon
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Top Bottom