Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

YmirSG

Jul 20, 2020
First of all, I'm sorry for my bad English.I just started and I have a few questions.

Do islands has efect for spawners etc.?

Desert island's bow mission is realy hard. i need +400k for craft arrow. How can i do ?

I have solo profil can i transfer co-op ,i don't want to start again. Can i transfer my acc?

ElementThink

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The Netherlands
First of all, I'm sorry for my bad English.I just started and I have a few questions.

Do islands has efect for spawners etc.?

Desert island's bow mission is realy hard. i need +400k for craft arrow. How can i do ?

I have solo profil can i transfer co-op ,i don't want to start again. Can i transfer my acc?

1: No Islands have no effects on spawning mobs etc its the same everywhere.
2: The only way to complete this quest is to buy gravel and mine it until you get flint and you can acquire all the other parts with wood and chicken feathers. Here is the crafting:
arrow.png

3: No you can't transfer profiles to co-op/solo.

Reactions: Maaarijn and YmirSG
Jul 14, 2020
I can understand, this quest took me the longest not counting the timber quest in savanna. I should have made an afk zombie farm but I didn’t. I advise you to make an afk zombie farm and sell the flesh, it will help you finish it easier.

Reactions: YmirSG

YmirSG

Jul 20, 2020
thank you for your help.

1: No Islands have no effects on spawning mobs etc its the same everywhere.
2: The only way to complete this quest is to buy gravel and mine it until you get flint and you can acquire all the other parts with wood and chicken feathers. Here is the crafting:View attachment 171098
3: No you can't transfer profiles to co-op/solo.

Can I add you from Discord?I want to take advantage of their experience without disturbing.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything you did as helper. Hope you still stick around Cubecraft. 🧡
Reesle wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats xSchluzis! Can’t wait to see all the awesome things you’re going to do as mod =)
Reesle wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations!! You’re gonna be an amazing mod, if not better than you used to be! I’m sure of it! ✨
endertom100 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
OMG!!!!! nice jobbbb!!!!!! your a really cool person in the forums and you definitely deserve the honor of moderator noww!!!
SpringWarz wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the orange team! 🍊
Top Bottom