Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Violaa

Aug 8, 2020
Bulgaria
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello

I love writing long posts, so I am going to take my time with this one.

Who I am. I am an optimistic person trying to figure out how to manage my life without getting out of balance.

Let me put it another way. I am a teenager in the twentieth century, the era of assessment, as others say, or the era of 147293 lockdowns, Covid-19, and other situations.

I wrote this post to introduce myself, but I do not want to make it obvious and short.

I live in a country that no one knows exists. Once this country was on 3 seas, now it is just the trash in the corner of your room. I love my country, but whoever got it to this point... sucks.

Anyway, I am studying psychology. It's very interesting because you learn how to help people, but also how to manipulate them, not in a bad way, but the things you can learn to control your own mind and control others are absolutely amazing.

I am also studying biology, that's the hard part because I am learning how flowers drink and stay alive, I do not know how else to say it lol, or about blood and DNA, it's interesting!

My dream is to be a police officer or a firefighter, because someone who can help others can also help themselves.

Oh I forgot, my name is Nelly, nice to meet you.

Attachments

• 3adca55de7a55369dac4017741b5c2b9.jpg
    3adca55de7a55369dac4017741b5c2b9.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 53

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Wow, I loved reading this, it's almost like reading a poem. Nice to meet you Nelly, see you around! 🌟

• Love
Reactions: Violaa

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
Hello

I love writing long posts, so I am going to take my time with this one.

Who I am. I am an optimistic person trying to figure out how to manage my life without getting out of balance.

Let me put it another way. I am a teenager in the twentieth century, the era of assessment, as others say, or the era of 147293 lockdowns, Covid-19, and other situations.

I wrote this post to introduce myself, but I do not want to make it obvious and short.

I live in a country that no one knows exists. Once this country was on 3 seas, now it is just the trash in the corner of your room. I love my country, but whoever got it to this point... sucks.

Anyway, I am studying psychology. It's very interesting because you learn how to help people, but also how to manipulate them, not in a bad way, but the things you can learn to control your own mind and control others are absolutely amazing.

I am also studying biology, that's the hard part because I am learning how flowers drink and stay alive, I do not know how else to say it lol, or about blood and DNA, it's interesting!

My dream is to be a police officer or a firefighter, because someone who can help others can also help themselves.

Oh I forgot, my name is Nelly, nice to meet you.
Nice to meet you! :D

• Love

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Thank you, thank you! Nice to meet you too, what do you like studying?

Well, I think biology is very complicated and it's the last thing I would study tbh.
I prefer math, I like it a lot and I'm really good at it 😁

• Love
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom