Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Hey guys,
From 27 days and 4 hours, I got banned on the CubeCraft server while playing Blockwars CTF falsely. As you know sentinel bans are 30 days --> permanent, so naturally, I got banned for 30 days. As it already happened to me twice (obviously for 7 days back then), I thought that it would be simple and a matter of time. I appealed it almost instantly and waited…

Like always the response was after one day, it read “your ban was denied by @Verbramdt ”. I freaked out, especially since I provided the clip of me getting banned. Obviously, I messaged @Verbramdt and a couple of mods.

I was like “why was my appeal denied?”

He was like “the vid was private, and I checked the logs and I think it wasn’t false”

I checked the vid from another device with another account to make sure that the vid wasn’t private. Turns out, it wasn’t.

I told him to check the vid again and I sent him the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FSLnKO9tUOXjGlUm7HkIopgb0mty-b2O/view?usp=sharing

He was like “my bad, message the sentinel team at (he gave me the email)”

In my brain, I was like “why didn’t he just reply to the appeal instead of just denying it”

So until now, 4 or so days passed. I emailed the sentinel team and waited. Then after some time, I sent them another email to check if they got the 1st one but also no reply. Of course, what I didn’t know is the sentinel team is very busy (as I was told by @Marieke2001) so I should've been patient. I waited...

I was posting on my account about the ban. Thanks to the people who replied :) As mentioned, the next (false) ban is perm, and I don’t want to be unable from playing my favorite server again :’(

Please don’t get me wrong, mad respect to the server, the staff, and the community <3. It's just that I want the issue of false bans to be addressed since it happened to me thrice till now.

Again, this is the video link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FSLnKO9tUOXjGlUm7HkIopgb0mty-b2O/view?usp=sharing

Thanks!

Last edited:

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey!

I have see the video and i think that Sentinel was wrong.As you can see it didnt look that you were using any autoclick or scaffold.

Its true that Sentinel sometimes makes false bans, because isnt perfect and is normal because develop an anticheat is really difficult.

I hope you can get unbaned soon ;)

Reactions: khco and Silco

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Ehm.. uhh just got my ban finished!!!! even if @Verbramdt knew it was a false denial and he told me that.
I am finally back and btw I am on fire when I was actually worried I would get back from 0 but I was even better :)

Thanks Y'all
Hey!

Thats really good to hear!
I hope you can still enjoy the game!

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, the ban was false, you literally did nothing.
What I think is one of the dumbest things of Sentinel bans is that your ban appeal can only be accepted by a Sentinel developer.
300 bans are issued by Sentinel per day only in the Java Network. In Bedrock more than 2.000 players are banned per day, if all the banned players appealed their ban and a developer had to check and answer all the appeals, they wouldn't have time to work on the anticheat.

I understand that this procedure was set because the developers are the people that know how Sentinel works the best, but they should be consulted when moderators are not really sure if the banned user was cheating or not.
Doing this only make this process slower and the false banned users are the most affected by this.

Reactions: khco
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom